Chapter 11

I started the shower. When I got in I washed all the stress off. The shower lasted for an hour, until I finally decided to get out. I wrapped the towel around my body and went to the closet.

I grabbed one of his huge shirts. Luckily it covered everything that needed to be covered, by stopping at my mid thigh. I sat on the bed debating if I should cry and let my pain out. Til the door opened. There stood a shirtless Blade with only his pants on. Showing all the tattoos I have never seen. I looked away as I saw him smirk.

"Checkin me out, huh?" he said still smirking. I sat there quietly fidgeting with my fingers. "Your eyes are tearing up," he told me. I wiped my eyes. I didn't even know myself I was about to cry.

"That's not good to hold pain in."

"Well blade I dont know how to handle it. I'm not as stone hard as I seem, as you," I said.

"Well I usually hit stuff but sense your a girl, come here," he said as he held out his arms. I looked at him confused then walked to him. I was surprised when he pulled me into a warm hug. "Let it out."

"What?"

"You heard me Zeonna, take all your pain out on me," he said tightening the hug. As soon as he said that, I resumed my breakdown. I cried and cried while hitting his back a few times. Then my crying turned into sobs, then the sobs turned into sniffles. Then I pulled away.

"Thank you," I said as I looked him in his eyes.

"Yeah."

"Could we maybe stay here a little longer than just this night?" I asked.

"How long do you want to stay?"

"I don't know, I just dont want to go back now," I replied.

"Well yeah, we can stay for however long you want."

"We?" I asked with a smile. I was starting to become all warm and fuzzy.

"Yeah we. Who else will you take your anger and sadness out on?" he said making me laugh while he just smirked.

"I will see you smile one day, that smirk isn't working for me," I said seriously.

"Good luck with that my mom hasn't even seen me smile," he said. I huffed then went to the bed. He walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey," I said. He looked back as if he knew what I was about to say. Maybe he did. "Could you um- could you stay a little longer, like with me?" I asked. He turned his face around for a quick second then got on the bed with me.

We talked for hours. He was opening up to me. It was weird. The mean, emotionless gang leader was telling me about his past. Even why he killed his father.

"Blade, why are you opening up to me like this?" I asked. Straight to the point. Beating around the bush or holding in a thought was never my thing.

"I don't know, I guess I want you to trust me as much as I trust you," he answered. I smiled.

"You trust me?" I asked wanting him to repeat it.

"Yeah."

"Then I trust you."

We just met each other a few days ago and I trust him. What was going on with me?

"Well tell me about your mother," he asked making my smile turn into a frown.

It was a little hard to explain. I got through it and spilled everything to him. To her not taking care of herself or me, to how I got this tattoo, to how she died. He didn't looked surprised. He looked like he seen it all before. Til he asked the question I wanted to avoid.

"Why were you crying over Maliek? I know for a fact your not the type of person to cry for a guy. Unless its something serious?"

"Im getting sleep-"

"Don't even think about it ok, answer the question!" he yelled.

"Because its not the first time ok!" I screamed back at him. "Maliek and I didnt love each other at all at first. We were just arranged by our families for we could benefit. But I started to actually fall in love with him, but when I first caught him cheating, my dad stopped the deal. If I didn't want to be with him I didnt have to. But every time he apologized I'd fall for it. Every time Blade. I thought he changed, that he loved me but who was I kidding? He promised he would never do it again. And.. here I am..... hurt again! Like we just got here a few weeks ago!" I cried out.

I could tell by his eyes he regretted asking the question. "Don't feel sorry for me. It feels great for me to let it out," I said while forcing a smile. Only my dad knew about it.

"Damon," he said.

"What?" I questioned.

"Damon... Eric James. That is my name. Do not call me by that name unless we are alone because then your friends and mine will think they can call me that. And they are not that special," he said. My face lit up but then turned confused.

"What makes me any special?" I asked.

"Honestly I don't know myself. I've been trying to figure that out," he answered. "Hey tomorrow im gonna bring you to the gym with me, maybe hitting things will help you," he added.

"Ugggh I wish I could just forget this!" I exaggerated. Damon turned his head to face me, staring at me intensely.

"I could help with that."

"How could you possibly he-" before I could finish my sentence his lips were on mine. Passionately and slow. He bit my lip asking for permission and I granted it. My mind wasn't disagreeing with me like normally. My mind couldn't tell me anything. This kiss, Blade, has trapped me in all ways.

The kiss continued as it got more heated when he pulled off my shirt.

His hand explored everywhere on and even in my body. This would be a night I would never forget. Hell I really did forget why I was upset.

—————————————-
Don't forget to vote!