Chapter 3

I was packing all my stuff. My clothes my phones, and yes I have more than one phone. They're all iPhones really. I was most definitely spoiled. My dad always wanted me to have the best life with everything I wanted. I wasn't a brat though. I know I always receive things but that doesn't stop me from giving to people in need. I'm not one of those people who flaunt their wealth.

I put my shoes and clothes in separate suitcases because I have a lot of both. I actually needed four suitcases for my shoes.

After a while I had everything ready but was I? Even if I wasn't there's no going back. My father worked too hard for this.

As I wiped the sweat off my face, I heard footsteps. I turned around to see my dad walking in my room.

He sighed before saying, "you ready princess?"

I gave him a playful glare for calling me princess. I looked around my room once again trying to take in my surroundings to never forget. "Yeah I guess," I said as I saw him put down a picture with me in it.

I walked passed him to head down the stairs but he stopped me by tightly wrapping his hands around my wrist. I turned to my dad to see his eyes red and teary.

"I'm going to miss you, princess," he choked out before tears soaked his face.

At that point, I didn't care he called me princess. It always hurt me to see my dad cry. He was NOT like me. He was softer and sensitive. Which means he is more emotional and it doesn't take much for him to cry or be hurt. I pulled him into a warm hug.

"Me to," I said while I felt his embrace tightened. We stayed that way for about six minutes.

Then his cries had stopped and he pulled away.

"Dad I will visit, you can visit, hell you can even move near us," I said.

"Watch your mouth when you get there," he said playfully.

"Dad I told you when I was little, I cant watch my mouth because its under my nose," I said with a huge grin. He laughed and kissed me on my forehead.

"Text me when you get there or call and make sure yo-" I stopped him and mouthed 'i know.'

I heard a car horn outside the mansion. We both walked down the stairs. Once we reached the bottom we were greeted by my two best friends Maya and Nique.

"Heyyyy Zeonna oh and Mr. Star, your maid let us in just to letcha know," Nique said. I gave her and Maya a hug then they hugged my dad. We headed to the car. I looked at my dad and the mansion one more time before i waved and got in the car. Then we were off.

New York here we come.

—————————————-
Don't forget to vote!