Chapter 41

I sat at the dining table watching the two brothers glare at each other. Payge was too busy eating the cheesecake I had made to notice anything. She was sat right next to her father.

"Can one of you just damn speak?" I basically yelled praying Payge didn't hear me.

"I just wanna know why the hell are you in my woman's house," He sneered. I arched an eyebrow.

"Your?"

"Not the fucking time right now Zeonna!" He yelled at me. I clammed my mouth shut. Only because it's a family matter and not my business. I still didn't agree I was his. I gave him a chance, huge difference. Rik had a smirk on his face. That evil glint in his eyes not making anything better.

"I guess we're all gonna forget a child is in the house," I grumbled.

"It's quite obvious 'your woman' invited me in dear brother," Rik replied. All of a sudden the tension in the room got worst. Slowly Blade turned his head to me.

"Did she?" He whispered dangerously.

I tried to open my mouth to say something but nothing came out. His demeanor towards me was frightening. He was furious. I'm not the type to let a guy just control me but his eyes had me in a trance. I couldn't do anything. If my father was down here he'd surely be having a glare contest with Damon. We're lucky he's asleep. I looked at hunter. He was dead asleep on the table, a small puddle of slob beside his mouth. I rolled my eyes.

Rik knew exactly what he was doing. I couldn't help but feel some what entertained. Everyone knows Damon has a real temper, passing it down to his daughter. I stared at Paige for a few seconds, admiring her beautiful features. She's so easily distracted. So focused on her cheesecake, she doesn't realize the awful energy around her. In a way this is a good thing but in the future when she comes in contact with others this may trouble her. Knowing Damon he'd teach her all there is to know about fakes and intentions that aren't good. I honestly couldn't wait for that. Rik's voice brought me back to reality of the situation.

"Yes indeed."

He closed his eyes turning back to the direction of his brother and breathed in.

"Why the hell would she do that?"

"I wanted to try her cooking of course. Everything she has taste delicious," He grinned.

Blade slammed his hands on the table and jumped up making his seat fall backwards.

"My cheesecake!" Payge screamed. She was still completely oblivious to what was happening. That or she didn't care. She got up from her seat and ran in the kitchen. She better not eat all the cheesecake!

"I meant everything she has... made," Rik said plainly. He knew what he was doing!

"What the fuck do you have going on with her?" Blade seethed out. I was getting annoyed. Him and his damn anger issues. As if I would sleep with that buffoon!

"Isn't it quite obvious, dear brother!" Rik laughed out.

Blade gritted his teeth. Rik'Payne, you are a total pain in the ass. He smiled at me as if reading my thoughts. This just set Blade off even more. He slammed his fist down on the table again and yanked me out of my chair.

He had a firm grip on my hand and was walking fast up the stairs, almost making me trip. As he opened the door in the room I walked in quickly.

"Look I know that-"

I was cut off by his hand on my throat, being pushed roughly into the wall.

"Are you fucking my brother?" He gritted out. I crossed my legs, feeling heat course through me. I was enjoying this more than I should.

"As if," I said matching his tone. This just made him tighten his grip on my throat.

"What the hell is he talking about then?"

"Would it matter if I was fucking him?"

His grip loosened and I watched him carefully. I wanted a reaction. Hurt was poured in his eyes. He looked at me with pure disbelief then he laughed.

"You don't have the guts to do that. You wouldn't do it," he replied.

"Why's that?"

He got as close as our bodies would allow, pulling my face closer to his.

"Because your mine! Your stuck on me! My brother...no one you know or meet can love you the way I do. And they definitely can't fuck you like I can," he replied. The heat I felt became even hotter.

I couldn't reply back as his lips found their way on mine. He was kissing me with emotions on full blast.

"Jump," he growled out. He didn't have to tell me twice. I hopped up putting my legs around his waist. They stayed their even as I felt the bed under me.

"Your mine!" He grumbled. I nodded to entranced with his lips to notice anything. "Say it."

"I'm yours Damon," I gasped out. He pulled away making me whimper. Every part of my body was throbbing and craving him.

"Then help me make it official."

"How?" I said curiously. If you get your ass back to my face, I would gladly make it official for you myself!

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a red velvet box making me gasp. He couldn't!

"Marry me," He said opening it to reveal a ring. It was silver with sparkles going around it then the middle had a blue diamond to top it off. I sat up and covered my mouth.

"How did you even have the time to get this!?" I asked shakily. He smiled a shy smile almost like he was scared.

"I bought it the night when I basically snuck in the window. I didn't know when the right time was. When you said you were picking up your dad I thought it'd be a great time to get to know him and tell him, but things happened. It was in my pocket the whole time."

"Oh gosh!" I exclaimed on the verge of crying.

"Will you?"

"Even though you were thinking about killing me back there, yes!"

He smiled so brightly then kissed me before sliding the ring on my finger. I'm not even gonna ask how he got my ring size. Blade grabbed his phone and dialed up Hunter.

"Hello, yeah take Payge to see her grandma.....she'll probably wanna stay the night knowing my mom will treat her like royalty 24/7.... I'll deal with that bastard later....bye."

He threw his phone somewhere on the floor and looked at me with that fine smile.

"So, you wanna grant me that son?" He said laughing.

I laughed before pulling him down and continuing our session.