Chapter 31

As I walked in all I saw were men in black suits. Some were standing looking very serious and mean. They're the ones with the little cord around their ear. The hell is this, a government agency? Stupid guards.

Then the rest were sitting around without a cord thingy, drinking and having hushed conversations. They looked more fancy than the people in the front of the restaurant. I look all around for Blade. Then I took my first step and was stopped by a guard, I guess.

"I think your in the wrong area ma'am," the man said with a deep voice. He moved his suit a little to let me get a glimpse of his gun.

"I think the hell i'm not. I'm looking for Blade so where the hell is he," I hissed back. His mean face looked like it got even meaner. Damn your boldness Zeonna!

"I have not been aware of any meetings with a....woman with Mr. Blade. He is not signing any autographs or have time for bimbos, so leave before I have to take matters in my own hands and make you."

My eyes widened. Did he just threaten me? Did he just threaten me? A woman. A woman on her period literally. A woman who has anger issues. An impatient woman who is ready to get the hell out of here. At that called me a bimbo?

"Now!" He yelled.

He fucking did.

I dropped my bag on the floor and kneed him straight in his nuts. He groaned and fell on his knees as his face slowly turned bright red.

"Prick! Maybe if you'd pay attention to your fucking job you'd know I have a meeting with him. And I am not to be messed with. Especially at a time like this." I said softening up my voice at the end. I grabbed his gun and emptied it.

"This is not lady friendly," I said as I smacked him upside his head. Did I break my nail?

I saw the other guards rushing to me. Ok, I'm outnumbered.

"Lay one finger on her and I swear that's the only finger you'll have on your hand," came my very savior. Finally.

I scoffed stepping over the guard I hurt. By now everyone in here was quiet and looking at us. My heels clicking the only thing you could hear.

"Do you know the damn troubles I've been through to get here. That stupid ex whore of yours, those ignorant waiters, and that dumb threatening guard a-"

"He threatened you?"

"Yeah but I handled it," I said with a huge grin doing a peek at my accomplishment that was still crouching on the floor in pain. But it faded as I saw the look on Blades face. Deadly.

"Hunter, my office in two hours."

"Y-y....yes sir," he said quietly. Now I felt kinda bad.

He started to walk away making me follow him. We came all the way to the back where a huge booth awaited. There was no one else back here. He let me in first then he sat down beside me.

"Blade don't do anything stupid to him. He was doing his job," I said beating him to speaking. He rolled his eyes.

"No he knew exactly what he was doing."

"What?"

"Hunter isn't a fan of females, let's just say that. He fucking threatened you Zeonna. That's way past disrespecting me."

"No let this be a-a warning. You can't just do that while you have a daughter. One day you will do something like that and she will catch you. I can't let that happen."

He stayed silent. As much as he didn't want to admit I'm right. He doesn't want her in this life. He never said it out his mouth but I can tell. I hope I can. He better not want her in this life. I will slap the living shi-