Chapter 18

I have been here for a week now. All they would do was beat me up, or whip me if I didnt answer questions. Which was all the time because I never did. One time he just came in asking no questions. But he did do something, something I will never forget. Something that will scar me for life.

Yeah, he raped me. I still said nothing. I cried remembering that day. Well it was only two days ago and I hope its the only time. Because he is not good at fucking, like dude if your gonna rape someone at least know how to..... you know. It didnt hurt me but mentally it did. I am constantly blaming myself. Telling myself I am worth nothing. I am a disgusting person. A disgrace to the family. Just what my mother told me. To my surprise she was right.

******
Blades P.O.V

I have not rested ever since she was taken. And Anne was really getting on my nerve. One day I was so close to killing her. I heard a hard knock on my door. Meaning it was one of my men. "Enter," I said looking up with an eyebrow raised. "Sir we gotta lea-," he didnt even get to finish his sentence as I bolted up and dragged him to the basement where everything we needed was at.

I pointed at the computer indicating him to show me. "This is the location... but sir we dont know if she is there we are doubtful," he said. "I don't care, call my right and left hand men and the Vice President (you could say a vice prez is a backup for the leader, which is the president, if something happens to him) and the best shooters I have and tell them to strap up everything they can handle," I said loading everything I could carry. I am coming for you Zeonna.

******
Zeonnas P.O.V

My hands were hurting and bleeding because of how much I struggled through the tight ropes. I was breathing slowly, too slow. My eyes were getting heavy but I was not giving in, not yet. I heard a noise. I looked up to see the door creaking open and I was beyond confused.

A little girl came in she looked the age of 6 or 7. She stared at me in horror at my condition. She then ran towards me and tried to reach the ropes with a knife but she couldn't. She then disappeared out the door. I huffed. How does she even know about this place. She shouldn't have seen me or been down here no matter how much I want to be released.

The little girl came back with a chair and placed it in front of me. I tried to speak but nothing came out. My mouth was extremely dry. To my surprise she cut the ropes, I fell hardly on the ground groaning in pain. She had a box beside her and pulled out a cloth and wiped my bloody face with it. "W-why are y-you down h-here" I choked out. She looked at me curiously. "Why do you sound different?" she asked back. I laughed which sounded so harsh. "Im not from America," I answered her. She put her mouth in an O form while cleaning my wounds. For her age she sure knows a lot. "I hate when my daddy hurts people. He says im going to have to get used to it as I will take over but I hate hurting people or seeing them in pain. So I help all I can but I dont get in any trouble other than getting yelled at. But I don't care, my mommy died a few years ago and I promised her I would help him become a better person." I smiled at her opening up to me so quickly. She sounded like a four year old.

She handed me a bottle of water and an apple. Which I really needed. I felt sick again. "Can I get a trash can please," she handed me a trash can and well I emptied my stomach. The little girl rubbed my back as I did. I think I have a stomach virus. We heard a loud bang. We both looked to see her dad with an angry look on his face. "Oh my gad." he mumbled before pulling her out and yelling at her. That sick asshole had a daughter?

It was hard to hear what he was saying because he was lowering his voice but boy did you hear her. "No, she is innocent and sick....... I dont care I-I hate you dad you are a bad person who doesn't belong in this world even her boyfriend wouldn't do this." my cheeks flushed when I realized she was claiming Blade as my boyfriend. "Die dad die!" she yelled before stomping away. What just happened?

—————————————-
Don't forget to vote!