I smiled before standing up.

Me: I understand. Thank you, Ariel. 

I turned towards my brother and boyfriend before saying-

Me: we are having a talk when we get to camp.

Peter and Felix(mumble): uh oh.

I pushed past them while I walked towards camp. I cannot believe that they kept this from me. I'm going to kill them.

*Mini Time Skip*

I stormed into camp making everyone cower away. I spun around making Felix and Peter freeze.

Me: Boys!

They all immediately got in line while saying-

Boys: yes, Alyson!

I kept my glare on my brother and my boyfriend while saying-

Me: what happened when you brought, Henry.

Everyone went quiet. My glare went to my boys making them shrink back in fear.

Me: to I have to repeat myself? . . . . . . . Fine. WHAT THE HELL, HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!?

My eyes turned fiery red making everyone stare at me with fear.

Me: Little one's tent, now. Henry, go with them.

They all ran away. I looked at the older ones and immediately said-

Me: you know, I don't like violence but when my Island and little ones are involved it's not going to end well. Is it.

They all shook they're head.

James: w-well. u-um. We welcomed the two people that brought, Henry to us.

John: And when they didn't want to, s-so. We kind of, um.

I raised a brow before I got the hint.

Me: you killed them!? Are you out of your bloody minds?! We have children here! You could have sent them to the cages or brought them here and I could have dealt with them! Now, I have to deal with you lot!

They wind started picking up, thunder and lightning started going off as well.  

Author: w-we followed what your, b-brother told us to-to do.

Ken: we-we're sorry, Ally.

I glared at them all before looking at, Noah.

Me: how did they die.

Noah: the man's shadow was ripped out and the girl was shout with an arrow before the same thing happened to her.

I growled before looking at my brother.

Me: ARE YOU KIDDING ME, PETER PAN!?

he raised his hands in a "calm down" manner while saying-

Peter: now, Ally. I know how this looks but, you know how things happen-

Me: BY MURDERING PEOPLE?! THAT'S IT! YOU ALL ARE GOING THRU HELL TOMORROW AND I PROMISE YOU THERE WILL NOT BE A WONDERFUL BREAKFAST!!

They all immediately started groaning and complaining until lightning strikes making them quiet down.

Me: go to your tents!

They immediately ran to their tents making me turn around and glare at the two idiots that I love to death.

Me: Peter, I swear to god that if you don't run things with me first. I will hurt you.

He nodded his head before transporting away leaving a green fog inn his place. I looked at Felix and shook my head.

Felix: Ally, please. I'm sorry, I thought he was going to tell you-

Me: Felix, please. Just go to the tree house. We'll talk later. I just want to be alone.

I lowered my head with tears in my eyes.

Felix: Ally-

I put my hand up while saying-

Me: please. Please, just leave me alone.

He nodded before walking to the tree house making me sniff and transport to the one person, who I know that can help me. Tiger Lilly.

Hook's pov

We were talking about how to get, Henry when the wind picked up than thunder and lightening started coming down.

Me: oh my god.

Mary Margret: what? What's going on?

I looked at the island while saying-

Me: someone pissed off the wrong person on the island.

Regina: why should we care.

I looked at her before saying-

Me: because Lass, that person is the most scariest person you will ever meet. Her name is, Alyson Pan.

They looked at each other confused before anyone can say anything it calmed down a lot. Next thing we knew, white fog appeared on deck making everyone flip out. When it dispersed it revealed a smiling Alyson Pan. 

Me: hello, Lass.