Wolter waves his hand in the detection of the town. He drops his arms on his legs and looks at me.

Wolter: every Faunas and human there would still be alive. *sit up and gets a confused look on his face* and that guy who attacked me sounded like he knew me, *waves his arm at Ruby* he even called me De-... Forget what he told me.

Wolter shakes his head.

Was he about to say, Devan?

Wolter: you can go to sleep if Ya want. I'll take the first watch.

I nod my head and look at the fore one more time. I walk to my sleeping bag and snugly inside it. I look at Wolter one more time and close my eyes.

Wolters pov.

Looking at the fire I start rubbing my right hand. Scotty looks at me and sits up.

Scotty: wha's wrong lad?

Wolter: the way she was looking at me... All she saw was Devan... A man I don't know anything about.

Scotty: don' worry abou' tha' lad... We'll figure this ou' I know it.

I look at Scotty and chuckle/scuff at him.

Wolter: and how are we gonna do that? My cars at that temple, I have no idea where it is and the thing that was drawing me there is on the ground beside us.

I quietly laugh as I rub my chin.

Wolter: that Temple is displaying Devan's whole life... My whole life, and now it's God knows where along with my car. How am I not gonna worry about it?

Scotty: honestly lad. I don' know wha' to say. All I know is I'm 'ere to help ya, an' tha's wha' I plan on doin'. Get some sleep. I'll take over.

Wolter: it's all right Scotty... Your paw's still injured, I'll be fine.

Scotty: it's tha' dream ye..ad i'n't it?

Wolter: ya... That skeleton. Grabbed my tail and lifted me like I was nothing... I can still feel his boney hands around it. *looks at Scotty* why did he say my body?... And why did you say it's not his time yet?

Scotty: there are things even I don' know lad, bu' ye need sleep. An' don' worry. I'm righ' 'ere.

Wolter: thanks Scotty, but I can stay up a few hours and keep an eye on out.

Scotty: okay lad. Nigh'

Scotty closes his eyes as I look at the sky. Seeing the stars shining I sigh and look at... my Highlander.

Grabbing the scabbard I stand up. Walking away from the fire I make sure I'm far away enough to see the camp, but not close enough that I can't hurt them... I hope.

Looking at the handle I lift My Highlander in front of me and lift my right hand to the handle.

Wolter: you can do this Wolter... It's just a sword. It doesn't control you.

I grab the handle and lightning starts sparking from my arm. Trying to control my self I pull it from the sheath.

No one's pov.

Wolter drops the sheath as he falls to his knee. His eyes shot open as Lightning burst from his eyes and back.

Wolter slowly stands up as the lightning slowly forms into Dragon wings.

Wolter: I... I am in... Control...

The skin on his right forearm starts healing away as his Dragon arm tales over.

Wolter: I... *starts shaking* I... Am... *struggles to stand* I'm... In... Nnnngggggaaahhhh...

Wolter falls to his knees trying to fight the Beast inside the sword. Lightning starts striking the ground as Wolter tries holding back.

As he breathes the air gets colder as cold stem starts coming from his body.

Wolter falls forward as the Dragon wings start sparking agrasivly.

As he tries to push himself up he sees a figure walking over to him. His eyes widen as he sees the figure has one arm.

Wolter struggles to stand up but the figure is gone.

????: hhhgggaaaa...

Wolter gets grabbed from behind and falls to his back. He tries to get up but the figure grabs the right side of his head. His eyes widen as he drops the Highlander.

Wolter: what do you want from me!?

Skeleton: mmmmmmyyyyyy... BbbbooooDDDDDYYYYY! BBBBBAAAAACCCCCCKKKKK!!!!

Wolter shot up with his left hand on the right side of his face. Pulling his hand away he catches his breath. Looking around he sees Scotty, Ruby and her team still sleeping.

He stands up and lightly moves Scotty's head off his bag and grabs it. Putting his trench coat on he puts his bag on and grabs his Highlander.

He looks at his left hand and clenches it. Putting the sheath in the straps of the bag he looks at the group.

Wolter: sorry Scotty... I need to find that Temple again.

Wolter starts walking away as he pulls his hood up.

Wolter: I will find it again.