Prequel Sneak Peek: The Beginning

Lucy had just arrived at her flat in Magnolia, a suitcase in hand. Her simple jogging bottoms and shirt proved to be extremely comfortable. Then it happened again. A blackout, where another one of her vision comes in.

          .          .          .          .          .          .          .          .          .          .          .          .          .          .          

The 6-year-old Lucy was dancing, her long hair bouncing around her. She was soon joined by another girl who was identical to her. It seemed as if she was dancing with a mirror image. Not a real life image.

They were laughing happily then.

Blood.

Coming out of Lucy's spitting image. The person holding the knife seemed oblivious to the other horrified Lucy and pushed the sword deeper. The poor victim coughed up blood. Some even spraying on Lucy's plain white dress.

Then the girl pulled the sword out of herself. Scrunching it in the process. "If you think you can kill me in front of my sister! You have another thing coming," the word sister kept repeating itself, over and over and over.

          .          .          .          .          .          .         .          .         .           .          .          .          .          .          .           .          .       

Lucy woke up from that vision slightly dazed. It took a while to realise what she dreamt about. Did she have a sister or something? The tired girl lazily searched for her scraps of paper. Whilst fighting sleep, she planned everything out and transferred it to her memoir book. For safety reasons, she wrote it in a different language called English. The other pieces of paper were filled to the brim with other visions from the past. She glanced at one which read: Meeting Zeref

                                           .------------------------------------------.

                                                           MEETING ZEREF

                                            __________________________

A twelve-year-old was running. Running like she never ran before. Glancing at her pursuer with challenging eyes. Her newly cut hair fitting her facial features perfectly. Soon all of the lack of air soon caught up with her and she tumbled downhill. Her blond hair tumbling around her. This world is amazing she thought as she rolled in the greenery with happiness. But it'll soon be ruined by humankind she sighed.

After a while of rolling around, her thoughts drifting from humans to gods and then to her family. She almost forgot that someone was chasing her. Before she could get up from her laying position the towering figure loomed over her. His ghastly grin almost scaring the poor girl.

"Now that we are done fooling around, why don't we-" The man never got to finish his sentence as he was interrupted by a dark mist. When the mist cleared a boy, only a few years older than Lucy appeared. His short black hair in spikes everywhere. Despite his age, he seemed quite intimidating. "I hope you are not trying to assault this girl. You aware of who she and her status?" he asked. His tone menacing and deadly. The boy had power radiating off him and the older could only gulp and say while shaking his head "No your Majesty, I am unaware of her status. Although someone in that attire must be only a mere slave?" he tried to reason. Lucy raised her eyebrows and glanced at her own clothes. She didn't know that a simple white dress with dirt from her nasty fall would make her look like a servant.

"Well, may you state who your mother is, your name and what you are?" The ravenette asked a smirk on his face.

"Certainly, my name is Lucy Heartfilia," the man gasped. Only a fool didn't know that last name. "My mother's original name was Mavis Vermillion but due to some conditions, she changed her last to Heartfilia," The man looked at her in fear already knowing what she was going to say next. "Judging by your expression, I'm guessing you know I'm the Goddess of Creation." At this point, the man was bowing repeatedly "I give the humblest of apologies," Lucy giggled and looked at the boy beside her. She smiled. "Sir, what is your name?"

"Zeref Dragneel," he replies, she smiles then hugs him.

"Zeref Dragneel was my first friend," he blushes and returned the hug. When noticing the man trying to escape punishment, still in their hugging position, they said in unison. 

"We are not done with you yet,"

Present Day

Lucy giggled to herself. All these visions she's seen in the past, she considered them as ideas for a new book. Hence the reason why she wrote it down in a book. However, little did Lucy know that what she thought stories where indeed her past memories

*****

I hope you enjoyed the preview. I was quite scared to post this as when I looked over it didn't really flow like all the really good stories did. But I promise that I put my heart and soul when writing this and I can only hope that it was enough to make you look forward to the prequel. Anyway, this is more of the prologue of the story. 

So yeah:))))))))))

Like always Vote, Comment, Follow and most importantly KEEP ON READING!!!!!