Chapter 27

Philip's POV

'I had something to tell you .' I look over to Ryan who is training his arms. Ryan is a good friend, we've been hanging out since I moved here. We talked of our personal life. Bro to bro kind of talk. We both had each other's back. He was the first person I'd go to if I need help. He was around 5'8, tanned, dark hair and brown eyes.

'What?' He moves closer so we are both looking at the same mirror and lifting together.

'I uh I'm dating someone.' I shoot, but I don't look at him.

'Whaaaat?' He slaps me on the back and sits on the bench in front of me and looks at me with a grin on his face. 'Tell me about it bro, who is she? Where did'ya meet her?'

'You already know her...' I say carefully, I look in the mirror while I pump my arm.

'Really? Who is she??'

'Dark curly hair- '

'Remy??? Fuck Philip, I didn't know she was your type' he kicks my foot and widens his grin at me.

'Remy? Seriously? She looks like a plastic doll with all the fake extensions, lashes and long claws. I'm talking about Susan.'

He frowns and tries to recall her.

'I don't know any Susan, man'

'Susan, she works at Jerry's Burgers?'

'That curvy stammering chick? Isn't she still in high school?'

'Yes. Her name is Susan. We are a thing now.'

'Really? Are you sure about her?' His voice becoming serious and I notice worry on his features.

'Yeah, I am. Why?

'She's in Liam's class.'

'So?'

'I've seen videos of her...' I feel a chill run down my spine. This can't be what I am thinking. She's not like that.

'What kind of videos?' I ask even if I'm scared of the answer.

'School kids messing with her.' I exhale the reli-

'And it's pretty bad' he adds in, making me freeze.

'What do you mean?'

'She's bullied. And they've made videos of it.'
Anger boiled deep inside my system. She was being at school and I didn't know about it? I pace furiously, not knowing what to do. All these days have gone by and she didn't even mention anything about bullying. What if something had happened to her in between?

'Why didn't she fucking tell me??' I yell.

'I don't know man.'

'Do you have the videos?' Did I really want to see them? How was I going to watch my girlfriend being bullied? I didn't know, but I needed to see their faces.

'Liam has them. Do you really want to watch? Maybe you should talk to her first..'

'Send me the videos. I'm going to see her.'

****

I see her walking out of the school's gate towards my car and my heart melts. She's so beautiful and kind, why would anyone treat her as such?

I've watched the videos. Three of them, all of them broke my heart. Each second of the videos made me angrier. One of them included some boys throwing nasty looking liquids on her pale pink dress, getting her all drenched. Everyone around her mocked her and laughed while she stood frozen. Another one showed a redhead guy tripping her while she was entering the classroom. The last one was the worst, a girl cutting a chunk of her hair while she sat in class. There was no way I was going to let them free.