Chapter 6

Susan's POV

Fuck.

He saw me.

Fuck. Butterflies.

What do I do? Play deaf? Ignore him?

'Hi there' I start to sweat.

'Hi, I didn't catch your name' he smiles at me, as he empties his shopping basket on the counter. Even the cashier blushes under his gaze.

Fuck. That godly smile.

'I'm Susan' I offer, sweat dripping down my back and my face heating. I look at Red Lips who is studying me from his side. She doesn't look pissed. Why? I could claim my victory on that, but she's not giving anything away.

'Hey Susan, I'm Philip' he extends his hand for a shake towards me. I stare at his hand for a moment. Is this the moment where he will pull me in for a kiss? I hope yes!!

I gently slide mine in his beautiful hand. The touch sends chills to my body. His long fingers wrap themselves around my hand. My heart does a summersault in response.

YES!!! However, I don't scream. Because I don't want to send him running for the hills. Though I'd watch how his ass looks when he runs, but I'd rather have it close to me than have it running away. If that makes sense.

Nothing is making right now though!

Oh my, he is really real!

Who'd think a big guy like him would have such soft hands?

He then breaks the shake which I instantly regret. I'm not washing this hand today. Nor tomorrow. I think ever is the word.

'This is Haley, my annoying sister' he steps to the side so I can fully see her.

SHIT.

Guilt runs through me. She is the sister! SISTER!

Fuck. I have been thinking bad about her. I mentally bang my head a thousand times on the wall, but I don't pass out.

I throw myself under a bus, but I don't die. But I will die guilty.

'Hi' I mutter, taking the change from the cashier who is staring at my burger crush. I mean Philip. Can we take a moment to acknowledge how fucking sexy is to have a nickname as Phil? I can't wait to call him Phil!

'Hey, how'you doing?' she asks. And she still does not take her eyes off me. Her eyes are like two beams of infrared. They might kill me. But Philip doesn't save me from them. He stares at me too. I feel so intimidated.

I pack my things the bags as he waits beside me. I feel him before I hear him.

'How are you going home?' he asks, his voice low as he stares some more at me.

'Uh I am taking the buss' I say, my voice barely audible.

'What?! You'll carry all those bags in a bus?' He points at the 4 bags packed with groceries. His eyebrows shooting up. I melt like a popsicle under heat.

'Yes..I don't have other a-any means of transport' I manage to say. Cheese donor shoots me a glance.

'I can drop you if you live nearby' he offers.

Holy fuck. I blush, not knowing what to say. I'd obviously like a trip. My butterflies pickaxe my insides. Id be stupid to say no!

Hayley elbows him and he makes an ow face-which is of course handsome. He diverts his attention to her.

'Are you not going to drop me ay Kaycee's?' she asks. She doesn't like me.

Shit.

'I will. Ill drop you then drop her'

'Hey, it's really fine, it's not the first time I am travelling by bus with these bags.' I interrupt them. As much as I want to be with him, I don't want to be a burden. To one more person.

I offer an apologetic smile.

'I insist' and he purses his lips.

***

I steal a glance at his fingers again. His forearm hair dancing as the wind blows through the driver's window. Fucking sexy. I think of those long fingers inside me, caressing me-

'So tell me, how old are you Susan?' Philip asks as we stop at a red light. He snapped me out of my inappropriate thoughts. Unfair. I smirk. We have just dropped not so happy sister at her friend's place, who shot me a disapproving look masked by a stare.

'I'm turning 18 in three weeks.' I shyly add. 'How about you?'

'I'm 20- graduated high school last year. Not attending college.'

'Ohh, you're ta-king a break?'

'You can say so. I actually have not figured the whole college thing. One of the benefits of having a wealthy family' he winks at me. Wealthy? Wealthy and good looks plus a car ride equals danger.

I giggle. 'It definitely comes with a lot of privileges.'

'Yes, true. Tell me about yours? If it is not too personal for you. I know we don't really know each other. But I'm assuming you're not too old fashioned to share some personal info with me?'

'So you're not into old fashioned girls? Is that what you're trying to say?' a smirk playing at my lips.

He lets out a laugh. 'Maybe?'

'Okay, there's mum, my brother and my step father. My brother is working towards his masters and my step dad is a businessman'

'Should I take right or left ahead?' We're nearly at my place. I sigh dramatically in my head. Can we please do a U-turn then come back again? Or do a few more U-turns and come back?

'Left. And you stop at the second white house on the left.'

I prepare myself as he nears my porch. 'Do you want to come inside for some coffee?' I ask, but I'm really pleading. Please say yes? Pretty please?

'Maybe another time Susan. I have to take care of some stuffs. But I'll tell you what, I'll add you on Facebook so we can have a chat? I'll make it up to you another time.'

'Uhh okay, let's do that. Its Susan Hayes. I got a picture posing with my doggie, red background?'

'Yeah got you.' He tosses his phone aside. I unfasten the seat belt climb off his Nissan. I feel him staring at my back. I pick my bags from the backseat, I say thank you and move to the sidewalk.

'Thank you for the ride Philip. Drive safe'

'Will do. See you' and he pulls off. My heart missing him the as soon as the car starts moving.

As I reach my porch, I realize, that my panties are soaked. Again.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Hi guys, thank you for the votes, it means a lot.

Tell me what you think about this chapter? I know some of you have waited long for Philip and Susan talk to each other. This is some steps away from getting heated!

Please don't forget to vote and share

Love xoxo