Chapter 8

***MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE LESS THAN 18 YEARS OLD.***

Philip's POV

I pin her to the door of my bedroom and lift her chin so she looks at me in the eyes. She's so shy that she cannot look at me in the eyes and talk. She says I intimidate her, but fuck. I am so attracted to her. Her eyes makes my breath hitch. Sometimes they are seem brown, the other times, pure black. Both never ceasing to weak my heart. It's crazy how the simple things she does make my heart flutter. She has no idea.

I inch my face closer to her. Her flowery scent making my senses go wild.

'I want you all to myself' I tell her. Her eyebrows slowly rise and her cheeks flush. Again.

I crash my mouth on hers, parting her plump lips with my tongue. She greets me with hers. I can't hold it in myself anymore, I feel the electricity between us. I kiss her more hurriedly. She inhales sharply and tries to break the kiss, but I don't let her.

I have to work on her stamina for kissing.

I snake my hand to her waist, and slip it under her shirt. Her skin is warm and soft under my hand. She places hers on my shoulder. I stiffen at her touch, it's new to me.

She shivers slightly as I reach her bra. I start kissing her neck, first leaving kisses then worshipping her with my tongue. She pants and moans. I wish I could see her face when she moans. I bet it would be fucking sexy. No doubt.

I can't see her bra, but I can feel the material is thin. I graze my palm her right breast, she squirms in my embrace, I feel it right in my dick, it twitches in response, I'm sure she felt it too as I'm pressing my lower body again hers.

I rub my palm some more before I move her bra over her breast. I cup her breast and I fondle it in my hand, then take her nipple between my thumb and my forefinger. I start twisting it as it hardens under me. She starts squirming and moaning for me to stop, but I only torture her some more.

I feel a hand fisting in my hair. I stop kissing her neck and face her. I stare at a gorgeous flushed face with swollen parted lips. Oh my. She looks heavenly turned on.

''Pleaseee Philip...' 

'Yes baby?' I give her a quick kiss. Our eyes are locked. I know she wants me to stop, but I lower myself not moving my eyes from hers and  gently bite her left breast over her shirt.

She gasps and pulls my hair, I react by twisting her nipple. I'm a bad boy, she knows.  

 I smile when she cups my face in her hands and pulls me for a kiss. She's so turned on. I retract my hand from under her shirt an start moving us to my bed. I can't wait any longer to get into her. 

I lift her shirt off and discard it to the floor. A breast breaking through jail peeks at me. I push her onto the mattress and position myself between her curvy legs. I suck at her breast again before loosing her bra . She groans and presses her pelvis against my dick. Fuck. Tit for a tat

I smack her butt cheek-

'Philip wake uppp!!!' I feel someone nudging my back. I groan. The fuck?

Must be a commercial break..

'PHILIP, I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GET UP NOW-' not a commercial.

'What?' I stir and realise I have a hard on. I groan, it was only a dream. I peel my eyes open. I scowl when I see my sister, arms crossed at the foot of my bed.

'Do you have some sense of personal privacy? She could've seen my dick, but luckily I had my blanket on. Doors locking reminder set.

'It's 10 am, you have to drop me for the camp. Did you forget about it?' her voice pissed.

'Fuck, I will. Now get lost' I dismiss her.

I saw her from the back last night, when she was stacking sodas; and I dreamt of foreplay with her. How messed up was that? But at the same time, I felt so good with her...in the dream.

I smile to myself, this is a good start to my day, Susan.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Hello to all of you. How's your Sunday going?

How do you feel about this first chapter from Philip's POV?

And how do you feel about this first love scene? Please share your views in the comments. And don't forget to vote and share. It motivates me to write more :)

Follow me if you want to see more of my works.

Hope to see some positive response. Love you guys.