PART 35: | SPELL OUT THE SECRET |

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

It was almost midnight, they were at their Playhouse where Kol hasn't been for a century. And he needed to confess he did miss it. A lot of great things were made there. All of their dark objects that are now scattered around the city of New Orleans, but they will get on the mission to find them soon enough.

They were waiting for the witches that wanted to join them there. And half an hour later witches started coming. Natali and Kol invited them into their Playhouse.

The witches looked around, amazed by it's looking. It certainly wasn't like the other tombs. They've never seen anything like that before.

- "Ugh." Natali groaned, "All of them are girls. Again?!"

- What can I say, darling, you know they can't resist my charm." Kol spoke, smirk curving onto his lips as he watched young witches looking at him and whispering something to their friends.

- Natali rolled her eyes, "Don't get your hopes up, I'm sure there will be some guys that can't resist my charm." she told him, tossing her long hair over her shoulder.

- "We'll see." Kol muttered and waved his hand to greet the young witches.

- Natali pulled his hand back down, "I'm gonna kill you, you know that?" she growled under her breath. Then she looked towards the witches and saw that three guys appeared among dozen of witches, she smiled and then asked all of them, "Is that all of you?"

- Then witches nodded and Kol smiled continuing, "Fantastic. Follow us."

- "Cloaked we are going to go to our club Fangtasia that will soon be opened for business and there the ancestral magic can't reach you, so we're going to teach you a better way to do magic." Natali told them as they headed through the cemetery and towards the exit.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

[THE PRESENT DAY:]

ELIJAH'S, KLAUS' AND REBEKAH'S P.O.V:

After some time when Klaus finally waked up, he realized that he was laying on the couch in his living room. The last thing he remembered was how Kol and Natali captured Marcel and how she broke his neck, he had no idea who got him back to his house.

He lifted himself into a sitting position, seeing Elijah, who looked up from his book at him.

- "You are awake." Elijah spoke.

- "Where is he?" Klaus asked, thinking about Marcel and that maybe Elijah found him with a snapped neck.

- "Rebekah left to find Marcel. Why did he do this to you anyway?" Elijah asked.

- "He didn't do this to me Elijah." Klaus snapped and lifted himself from the couch, "And Rebekah won't find him because Kol and Natali have him captured. She did this to me!"

- Elijah raised his eyebrows in surprise, "They are here?"

- "Yes, they are, brother." Klaus told him to sound like he was in a hurry, "They were here for some time, we just didn't know."

- "But Rebekah spoke with them-" Elijah was cut off by Klaus, "Well they lied to her. Not that I'm surprised."

- "Why would they come here if not to be with their family?" Elijah asked getting more and more curious.

- Klaus let out a deep breath, "They are here to take down Marcel." he informed his brother.

- "Well you want the same thing, where is the problem?" Elijah questioned.

From day one Klaus was talking how he is going to take back what's he's. And he refused to listen to Elijah's advice, so he wants sure why it was a problem that they want to do the same thing as he.

- "Come on Elijah." Klaus started, "You know them. They will kill him, just to get what they want. I never wanted that, I just want to be king again."

- "I see." Elijah spoke, "If they do want that, then I suppose he is already dead."

- "No. I think Kol is gonna torture him first. He wanted to do that since the day he met him, you know how much he hates him." Klaus told him, hoping it was true, "And Natali, she wants to find Davina."

- "Davina?" Elijah breathed out, "Why?"

- "They have some witches on their side, so I suppose they told them about her and how she needs to be dead." Klaus informed him.

- Elijah stood up from the armchair, "Then you go where Marcel is and Rebekah and I are going to protect Davina."

- "Only if Natali didn't get to her first." Klaus said quickly before disappearing, and Elijah pulled out his phone to call Rebekah.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡