PART 35: | SPELL OUT THE SECRET |

Start from the beginning

- "You don't have a chance against us. We have older vampires than you'll ever have and witches on our side." Kol growled down at him.

- "Not to mention that we don't even need an army to defeat you." Natali spoke.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

[TWO WEEKS AGO:]

All witches of New Orleans were called upon a meeting at the cemetery, but no one knew who called them. As they were standing and waiting for the person who called them to show up they heard a woman's voice coming from behind them, they turned around and saw no one less than Natali and Kol.

- "Witches of New Orleans." Natali greeted them, then gestured her hand towards Kol and looked at him, continuing, "We are glad to get a chance to come here again. As many of you know we were friends with some of your past generations, at the beginning of twenty century." she paused and Kol continued, "We're here to finish what we started back then." the witches started whispering among themselves something, so Natali raised her voice a little bit, speaking, "We heard you're stripped of your right to do magic." they all turned back to look at the two of them, curious about what they will say next, "We're here to change that as well." Kol continued and then smiled, as their plan once again crossed his mind.

- "We know who you're. We don't need your help." One of the witches protested.

- "But you do." Natali assured them.

- "We know Marcel is controlling everything in this city and Klaus wants to take over." Kol began speaking, "If he does it won't be any different."

- "And it will be if you two are leading this city? I don't think so." The same witch spoke with a laugh, "We know who you're Kol Mikaelson, you're using witches as much as they do." she said and a few of the witches nodded in agreement.

- "I don't use witches. I hold them in high esteem." Kol trailed off, he didn't like what she told him, as much as he didn't like the tone of her voice.

- The witch slightly laughs, "We know what two you did a century ago. We heard stories." she told them and looked directly at Natali, "You killed witches by siphoning their magic."

- "I did that only to the witches who were on Klaus' side." Natali spoke in defense.

- "We remember that Mary-Alice Claire and Astrid were on your side and they ended up trapped in a madhouse." The witch said, listing more reasons not to trust them.

- "That was the doing of Klaus' witches." Natali told them trying to keep her voice calm.

- "And you could have freed them, you freak of nature." The witch snapped.

- "What did you say to her?" Kol sneered in a harsh voice, his jaw clenching angrily.

He wanted to take a step toward the witch who offended Natali, but she grabbed his hand to stop him for proving them right.

Natali looked back at the witches, seeing that some of them had raised eyebrows, already wondering what Kol would have done if she didn't stop him.

- She took a deep breath before suggesting, "Why don't we forget the past and look towards the future that is more important?"

She smiled at the witches, who remained silent thinking once again about their offer.

- "We won't force you to join us, so everyone who decides to join us can meet us tomorrow at midnight in our Playhouse." Natali continued speaking, gesturing at the tomb that was just behind the crowd of the witches.