PART 35: | SPELL OUT THE SECRET |

Start from the beginning

- Rebekah heard what was going on and she walked down the stairs, "Marcel's orders?" she questioned before Elijah could.

Vampires were compelled not to tell the name of their bosses, but they just smiled and that was enough for Rebekah and Elijah to think that Marcel was their boss.

- Elijah zoomed towards one vampire and grabbing his throat he asked, "Why would Marcel snap Niklaus' neck?"

- "We don't know." Vampire answered trying to move Elijah's hand away.

- "He was stupid to send you here." Elijah told him, before snapping his neck and throwing him out of the house through the opened door, then doing exactly the same thing to the other one a moment later.

- "More important question how the bloody hell was Marcel able to break his neck?" Rebekah questioned standing behind Elijah and looking at Klaus.

- "I don't know." Elijah replied briefly, "I'm sure we'll find out when Niklaus wakes up."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

- Marcel still on his knees, held his hands up, as if to show he wasn't a threat, "We can work together." he suggested struggling on the floor, "We can dagger Klaus-" he was cut off by Kol, "My brother is not our concern now.. you are."

- Natali stepped in front of Marcel, "Don't worry we won't kill you right now.. but we're gonna have so much fun." then she grabbed his head between her hands, "Let's see what you're hiding." she told him and started muttering a spell under her breath, "Ouvre ton esprit à moi. Montre-moi tout ce que je veux savoir."

Marcel tried to fight her, but it wasn't possible for him to do so. Entering his mind she saw flashes of some old attic in the church and a few seconds later she saw a girl. She heard Marcel and her talking, her name was Davina.

- "Davina Claire. Now that is something interesting." Natali remarked finishing her spell, "Witches want her head on their plate.. now I know why and I'm more than willing to deliver it to them." she said, as she let go of Marcel.

- "If you touch Davina, I swea-" Marcel threatened, but he was stopped when Kol grabbed his throat.

- "Oh, she's going to. But please, continue. I'm curious as to where you're going with this." Kol replied, his voice hard on the edges.

Kol despised Marcel even more than he did Damon Salvatore, and he had a right to. Marcel took his place in the family, Klaus always trusted him over his brother, no matter how many times Kol has proven to be right. And he is going to do more than enjoyed at hurting Marcel.

- "I'm going to kill her." Marcel managed to say before Kol tightened hold around his neck.

- Natali laughs at his words, "You wouldn't even try. You know very well it would end in your death, not mine." she told him knowingly.

- "If you two want a war fine, you will have it, but leave Davina out of this." Marcel spoke.

- "She is as culpable as you are.. maybe even more." Natali stated looking at him and taking a step closer, "She is the reason you kill the witches, without her they could use magic anytime they want." she growled under her breath.

- "Like you actually care about witches." Marcel laughs.

- "I do." Natali shouted, "And yes, we'll have a war, which to inform you at the right time, you are going to lose."

- "We'll see about that." Marcel shot back.

Then Kol threw him against the wall. After he made a crack in the wall he fell onto the hard floor beyond. White pain rocketed through his head and down his neck.