Epilogue: The True Ending

It had been two days since the land of Tari fell and peace had been restored to the land of Gamindustri. The re-construction work on Planeptune is running smoothly and now the CPU's have restored most of the shares they had taken. The location is Lowee (For Once) where our male hero still sleeps...but is close to awakening.

 Rom and Ram were playing in the spare room on their portable consoles while Terra lightly snored in the bed. Blanc meanwhile was on a sort of video phone talking with Histoire and Neptune "So everything is going to plan then?"

"It is Blanc" said Histoire "The convergence of the nations is due the day after Plutia and Peashy are due to go home"

"How is Mr sleepy?" asked Neptune "Because a couple of us back here are getting pretty antsy"

"We should be awakening any time now" said Blanc happily "and we'll be there in the morning in time to see off Plutia and Peashy"

Neptune noted her choice of words "What exactly do you mean by that Blanc? You're planning on alooneee time are you?"

"No...just taking him out for the day" said Blanc smiling "that's all"

"Wait she's doing what!?" this sounded like Noire

"I don't need to tell you Blanc" said Neptune "But we do have ear-wiggers in the background" Noire then appeared on screen

"Blanc...that wasn't the idea" she said irritated "He's supposed to be in Lastastion after he woke up"

"Well he's not awake yet" said Blanc in a sneaky tone "sorry but I have to go" with that the screen faded.

On the other end Noire looked quite frustrated "Aren't you getting a bit worked up by this Noire?" asked Neptune

"No...I'm just making sure Terra upholds his promise" said Noire plainly "he did say he'd help me out"

"It sounds a bit different to me" said Nepgear in the background "Well don't worry after the nation convergence he'll surely come over to Lastastion"

"Wise Neppy Jnr strikes again" said Neptune "look the best Blanc can do is take him to that play-park of hers. And with Rom and Ram there, they won't exactly have alone time"

"If you say so" said Noire feeling through her air "Well then if you'll excuse me I'd best be going"

Neptune watched her leave "Nep Jnr, I bet you a thousand credits that she goes to Lowee to get Terra"

"I don't think she'd that impulsive Neptune" said Nepgear "But I don't exactly doubt it either"

"We'll just have to see won't we" said Histoire "now then you two, you best get going"

"But Histy" said Neptune moaning "I'm tired, I've never worked so hard"

"We have been pretty active lately" said Nepgear

"That how a CPU is supposed to act" said Histoire crossing her arms "Or do we have to go through another lecture?"

"Alright we're going" said Neptune drooping.

Back in Lowee Rom and Ram were still playing in their room, sat against the bed, dressed in simple grey children's dresses with skirts over a white t-shirt. They were somewhat engrossed when they heard groans "Hey Rom...did you hear that?" said Ram stopping what she was doing

"Yeah I did Ram" said Rom looking a bit excited "Is he waking up now?" they both turned round

"No...he is awake"

Terra was sat up stretching to wake himself up. He opened his brown eyes to see the room around "This is...the room from Lowee"

"Terra...Terra" he turned to see the joyous twins brightly smiling "you're awake, you're awake" said Ram