Chapter 24: Rekindling the Past

"Hello everyone, it's your favourite goddess Neptune. Giving you the up-to-date story of the fabulous life of yours truly. No doubt you witnessed our glorious battle against the Deity of sin. While me and the other CPU's are tied up in cables our brave hero Terra stepped in and saved our kiesters. Then with all of us together we kicked Arfoire's booty out of the story. Now then it's a glorious day in Gamindustri and all is almost right with the world"

"I say almost...we just have the little matter of P-Ko left and then we have earned the good ending. For now Me and all the girls are sleeping and snacking at my humble abode except for Vert and Terra who are in Leanbox. Vert is replacing his wardrobe considering his last look was like a washing machine turned mincer. However Vert was determined to...do something first which for Terra...is quite awkward"

In the nation of Leanbox at Vert's home, Vert was helping Terra. The only problem for Terra was her assistance was making him rather nervous. Terra saw on a small wooden stool within a white tiled room. It was mostly and warm and moist, as water dripped off his near naked body. He wore only red and black swimming shorts and was quite awkward "Is this really necessary Vert?"

"Why so awkward?" said Vert behind him "I mean we're wearing swim-suits right? So we're covered"

"I...supposed so but you could've least let me wash myself"

Vert was behind  him wearing a two piece white bikini with a short cream skirt around her waist. She was scrubbing Terra's back with a sponge and pouring water over him with a bucket "now, now don't be so glum. You did get roughed up by Arfoire, so you need a good washing"

"Like I said...I could've done it myself" said Terra

"And how would you have planned to wash your back?" Terra couldn't really answer that one "There you see. At least now you'll be clean for when you return to Planeptune"

Vert then finished "and there you go...all clean and free of dirt. I'm surprised to say you came out of that with hardly any bruises. Now let's just go and bathe in the bath for a while"

"Yeah...okay" said Terra as they transferred to the deep bath. The temperature was perfect "Ohhh...this is good"

"I'm glad you like it. Once we've relaxed a little...we'll start getting ready to go to Planeptune"

"Yeah...we still have to save Peashy after all" Terra looked at Vert who smiled at him and made him laugh

"What...what is it?"

"No...it's just I've worked out something that's all"

Terra looked back up to the ceiling "The girl who looked after me...was called Tara. I remembered  the name when I fought Arfoire"

"That was the name you spoke in your sleep?" said Vert

"Did I? That's embarrassing. Well Tara was another CPAU like me...I'm sure of it"

"Why do you say that?"

"Anomydeath said except me all of us took on the form of a CPU. And Tara looked exactly like you do...in body as Green Heart"

Vert then smiled "No wonder we bare such a resemblance to you. What was Tara like as a person?"

"Like you as well" said Terra "She was really nice and supportive. She helped look after me...like family" Vert then noted his smile had dropped "but...she was sick"