Chapter 29: The True Final Boss

"Well folks Theodore here with the second to last intro scene of Neptunia's LC. Last time Terra acquired his Mark 2 HDD form only just before an earthquake struck the land. Terra also sensed share energy been diverted to the south. As everyone flew to the source a great land rose from the midst of Planeptune. That Terra believes is the lost land of Tari. It was then a woman flew before him"

"She none other than the CPU of Tari, proof being her hair style was the same as Terra's in his god-form Mk 1. Then for added strange Terra looked upon her and recognised the woman...as none other than the surprising Rei Ryghts. We'll go to the chapter now but a minor note. What you see of the CPU...is what you get. She is genuinely (Or as truthful as the author got) how she is pictured"

Everyone seemed somewhat surprised by what Terra had said, and as he repeated "Your...Rei Ryghts aren't you? The leader of the seven sages!?"

"Wait...she's that Rei Ryghts?" said Neptune "The woman who nearly had an heart-attack when just seeing us?"

"She does bear a strong resemblance" said Nepgear "I mean her hair and face are the same"

"Even the body suit she's wearing" said Terra "it looks similar to her normal clothes"

"Will you all shut up gossiping!?" said the Tari CPU "I am Rei Ryghts, now make with the description and make it a good one"

Rei Ryght's goddess form looked quite reminiscent of her human form. Her hair remained the same and the access on her head previously was now double and appeared on both sides of her head. Rei Ryghts now had a moderately large chest but her body had remained the same.

She wore a body suit covering, mostly her torso, of black and icy blue. It covered her belly, back, the top of her chest, neck and her arms. The suit was a mixture of black, icy blue and white in colour. The suit on her torso was mostly black with a vertical section on her belly white. The top and bottom of the white section had V shaped borders of icy blue.

Her body suit didn't really cover her chest area, more it went round the back and over, with only a wide strip with a V end, the end being blue, covered her largely moderate breasts. The suit was plain black on her back going up to her upper chest, ending at a sort of neck brace but going down her arms in normal looking sleeve.

The sleeves had a shoulder part, the border an icy blue, going down into a normal sleeve towards her upper-arm. The upper-arm was in an armoured cuff, with a icy blue top, finishing at her wrists which had plain black gloves on. Her neck brace like part covered the middle of her upper chest and wrapped around her neck. It was mostly white, with a icy blue coloured diamond in the centre.

She wore long black leggings from near her thigh going into a pair of high-heeled boots. Lastly Rei had wide wing like apparatus. The wings looked sort of like wide letter's F's being drawn from the side now up. And coming down from each wing were three sharp stalks with blue diamonds in the top of each one.

 "Theodore's note. If you need a clearer picture use a search engine. Type in Rei Ryghts CPU and then look at the images. And I'll upload a picture of her aswell. It's the lady with the blue hair to the right"

Rei Ryghts looked a bit agitated "That's really the best you described me? Rubbish, I've seen better descriptions from a five-year-old! That was blind, deaf and dumb"

"Is she actually having a go at the narrator?" said Terra a bit bewildered "Is that even possible really?"

"Why not...we broke every other convention of story telling" said Neptune (Purple heart) "Might as do the rest"