Prologue

"Hi and welcome to this new chapter into my adorable life. I'm your lovable goddess Neptune and allow to introduce you to world of Gamingindustry. A place of fantasy, a place of adventure, a place where me...and my friends, fight monsters and keep the world of Gamingindustry a nice, safe place for the citizens. As I'm said I'm Neptune, the Main character of all Main characters. And now let us begin my great adventure"

"HOLD IT (A door Slam opens) OBJECTION. Your Statement is full of flaws" a boy wearing a black polo shirt and pants with ginger hair steps in

"Whoa...what's in the name of Phoenix Wright is wrong with you? What's the problem Theody"

A loud sigh came "Neptune, you can't just introduce the story like this. And for the last time it's Theodore! Not Theody!"

"Whoa...what's got into your underwear? Chillax. I've had three video games with meeee, the heroine Neptune, as the starrrr"

"Technically two Neptune. Your sister was the, starrr, for the second game. Anyway I've told you, I'll be the one narrating this story"

"but...where will the reader be without loveable me?"

"I think they can manage Neptune, now get. The story will be starting soon, and the other girls are getting impatient. Now go get cleaned up and get"

Theodore pulls on Neptune but she remains childish and clings to her chair "No...I don't wanna go!"

"Neptune...comeeee ooooobbbn" Theodore lost grip and fell backwards "fine, stay if you want" just then Theodore's phone ran "hello Noire...yes I failed I know but on the plus side you get to have all the treats"

"Treats!? They have treats!?"

"Well, how else was I going to tide some of them over? Yes Noire...alright I'll try it. Neptune...Return!!" Neptune's eyes lit up and she ran straight over Theodore

"Save those treats for meeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

Theodore picked himself up "Noire...she's...on her way. I never knew...to poke her on...would be so painful. Well either way, she's on her way back. Yes don't worry you're in the first chapter like we agreed, and yes you'll have a fight scene. I'll see you later" Theodore hangs up "Sorry about that folks just give me a minute to...recover from the foot to my...you know downstairs...ahhh"

Theodore sat on a chair, behind a script and microphone "well...that settles that. I'm back in the drivers seat" Theodore sighs "Well let's begin. Welcome to Hyperdimension Neptunia LC, Neptunia's Lost Chapter. This is a story based on the game Hyperdimension Neptunia. Hyperdimension Neptunia is a role-playing video game that parodie's...video gaming"

Theodore turned a page "Yes a video game that parodies a video gaming. For a start the universe is called Gamingindustry. (I'm not explaining the reference. This one should be simple). A world split up into four lands, that you should recognise. Lastation, Lowee, Leanbox and Planeptune. And this only the beginning of the video game references...there's a lot more in store"

Theodore cleared his throat "I'm trailing off a bit here so let's get back on track. Hyperdimension Neptunia follows the guardians, rulers, or brats depending on perspective, of the four lands or nations of the world. Using powerful weapons, like those in a video game, they beat up their enemies in the same old over-the-top fashion. And at the forefront of these characters is" Theodore looks round anxiously "Nep-" the door bursts open and Theodore is kicked off his chair to the floor

"Neptune! Good old me"

"Nep...tune" Neptune looks nervous Theodore stands up and put his hands to the side charging a sphere of electrical energy "Hado-Ken!" Neptunia is blasted off her feet and through the doorway.

The sounds of clattering, smashing, and mild chunters and whines echo in the sizable "owww...that hurt you meanie!" Theodore closes the door and locks it

"yes I did a Street fighter reference sue me. You want to deal with about five or more needy girls" Theodore sits back down "To continue Hyperdimension Neptunia is known for its action, story...and plenty of comedy. In this story, I will feature a male hero (Although Males exist, sort of, it's all girl team) while trying to stay true world and characters"

Theodore turns to the last page "And in the great spirit of video games...the character will be a teenage amnesia man. Who just wonders the world fighting monsters as he goes. I hope you enjoy the storey...and...huh?"

Theodore reads the script "Storey, Nep Jnr, Blanny and...Nepunia...(sighs) from now on...I padlock the door. Alright let the story begin with...Sonic the fame and sped is my game" Theodore holds his face in shame "Could I have done that any worse? Just...Just begin the story...while I have some dignity please? Like I said...stress" fading to black "Thank you...Deep Café Latte please!?"

le emaH]