Chapter 20: Revival from Unity

"Hello there folks, Theodore again and thanks for coming back so soon. I'm keeping this short. Everyone had come to Eden in order to save Terra and bring him home. In order to do that they had to defeat the strongest CCPU Aqua. Anomydeath revealed the CCPU's are actually artificially created and the reason that Aqua was a failure, to Arfoire he mentioned, was because Aqua...was he. And none other...then Terra"

Everyone was stunned silent at the fact it was their friend Terra who was underneath's Aqua's helmet lightly crying. Anomydeath then spoke "Introducing the biggest failure Terra...well to Arfy. The reason is that she...is a he"

"Ter...Terra?" Blanc said slowly "But how can...that be you? When you're..." but as Blanc looked at the tube...it had gone

"It was never there to begin with" said Anomydeath sadly "It was a hologram... watch" Anomydeath snapped his fingers bringing back the tube and Terra before making it disappear "you understand?"

"Terra...but then why?" asked Nepgear

"Nepgear...everyone" said Terra tearfully "I can't return with you...not unless you want to live"

Vert reacted first "Terra...what do you mean by that?"

"Yeah...why will our lives be in danger?" asked Neptune "come on old-buddy say something"

"Let ask you a question" said Terra drying his eyes "And Noire you answer. If you were to create something more powerful than you are...what would you do?" Noire thought for a moment

"Well" said Noire "To create something stronger than me requires some safety measure to keep it in line. So I can keep it under my..." Noire got what Terra meant "control"

"Wait...someone is controlling you?" asked Nepgear

"Not directly no" said Terra "but with one sentence...I'd be completely under control with no chance of regaining my senses"

Terra closed his eyes "Do you recall the time...I struck out at Plutia? I struck out with all might and despite your efforts you all struggled to even keep me at bay. I was actually under orders...from a casual sentence"

"Like what?" said Blanc

"I was told that I should eliminate anyone who even closely resembled the woman from my nightmare. So when I saw Plutia as Iris Heart...it kicked in"

"Well you managed to not strike out at Iris heart afterwards" said Nepgear

"Only because I convinced myself that it was still Plutia. Otherwise I'd have gone after her every time"

Vert then closed and thought "So all it takes a simple order and you'd be helpless. Who is the one that gives you your orders?"

"The deity of Sin...Arfoire" said Terra shocking everyone "she is my...boss and who I cannot ignore. If she were to find out about me and order me to kill you all...I would obey without question"

"Well couldn't we find a way for you to ignore her?" suggested Plutia

"Even if we could...there's one other reason I can't return home" Terra took the thick sabre and pointed it as his chest

"Terra...what are you doing?" said Nepgear but then Terra impaled himself in his chest.

Terra's sword was partially in his chest but Terra looked to be in no pain from the impalement. Terra then pulled out the sword out of his chest, the area where his chest had been impaled now having light seeping out of it. Terra then reached into his chest, looking a bit uncomfortable and appeared to have grabbed something. He then looked to be pulling something out, slowly and with difficulty.