Chapter 11: A Seed of Curiosity

"Hey there everyone, your normal narrator here. Well, welcome to Arc two of the story. This arc will involve ASIC a bit more and also begin to show glimpses or clues to Terra's past. It'll also introduce two characters yet to be shown, but now to continue. So last time Terra had made it to Leanbox and is now staying at Vert's house. Terra is currently just chilling out and having fun with the girls. And is of now fighting with Neptune...for some reason"

Terra had his sword drawn while Neptune, in her HDD form, had her long katana like sword aimed forward. On the sidelines Nepgear, Rom, Ram and Blanc were watching the two on a large open backgarden on Vert's house.  Neptune then charged forward and began to strike out at Terra who used his sword to parry her attacks.

As Terra blocked her strike he then stopped and pushed back Neptune, sheathing his sword and began thrusting punches and kicks at Neptune who dodged and swerved his attacks before flying off into the air. Neptune flew out of his range and then with a strong dive came right down on him, bringing down her sword. Terra brought out his own sword and blocked her strike head on. The force of her attack made the ground shake and his legs almost buckle but then with a strong push deflected her backwards

.

They both had satisfied grins "I know I shouldn't be surprised" said Terra "but who knew the goofy Neptune would be like this"

"I do tend to get serious like this" said Neptune (Purple heart) "And I know now, first-hand, how hard Noire and Blanc had it. I haven't had to try this hard for while"

"Well would you like to keep going? I'm game if you are"

"Okay...here I come" Neptune flew right and the two began to exchange swords.

Rom and Ram looked to revelling in the fight before him "Go get them Terra" said Ram "Go and beat up that dummy, give her a one-two KO"

"You do your best Ms Neptune" said Rom encouraging her

"What's going on out here?" said Vert coming outside "why are these two fighting in my back-garden?"

"Sorry Vert, we did try asking but you were online at the time" said Nepgear

"We must knocked for at least half-an-hour" said Blanc

"Sorry I was on an assault mission with a guild in the game, Four Goddess' online" said Vert "I just managed to finish the quest"

Vert then turned to the fight "It looks like those are really going at it"

"Not really, they've just fighting for fun" said Nepgear "Its first contact wins"

"Terra and Neptune were basically bored" said Blanc "And this is what they came up with. Terra said he hadn't fought Neptune yet and wanted a try"

"Then no doubt he'll ask me next" said Vert crossing her arms "I'd better make sure to satisfy him when it comes"

The two were getting somewhat mildly tired neither one having landed a clean hit "At this rate we're just going to wear ourselves out" said Terra

"Then how about we use our special moves?" said Neptune "and we'll see who wins from there" Neptune then raised her arm high in the air "I summon you, the millennium sword" in the air a large white sword just materialised and with a point of her finger she sent the sword down at Terra

"Alright my turn" said Terra who put his hands to one side making a plasma ball of energy "Aura pulse!" he launched his electric attack at the millennium sword. The aura-pulse clashed with the millennium, exploding and scattering both itself and the sword.