Chapter 13: A Neutral Alliance

"Hello Everyone, it's me Nepgear. And I'll be your narrator today. Terra thought you might get bored of him so he's started asking us if we wanted a turn. So he let me go first thank you for putting up with me. Now then last time Terra had helped all of us candidates transform and is right now relaxing currently at the Planeptune Basilicom. Just as we were enjoying a barbecue two girls fall on us from the sky. A small guy called Peashy and rather cute one called Plutia who calls herself the Planeptune CPU"

"And that's where this chapter will start. However I'd thought it'd be good to inform you of something. Peashy is pronounced Pea-She. And her name is based off the PC console. Now then let's return to the story...and before Peashy destroys my gamegear. You'll see what I mean shortly and remember I only speak this beginning part"

In the Planeptune Basilicom Nepgear was frantically running after Peashy who had Nepgear's gaming device in her hands. Peashy was one of the two girls who...landed before everyone. Peashy was a small girl but with bundles of energy. Peashy is a short girl with strawberry blonde hair. In her hair were large red hair bobbles and she had cerulean blue eyes. Her clothes consist of a one piece short jumpsuit with a yellow/Black Unevenly striped design. On her front, towards her left, were a blue and pink star while a white star was on each sleeve. She lastly wears large red shoes and boxing gloves in the shape of bear claws.

Nepgear an after her "Peashy, Peashy come on give me that back"

"Come on, come on you'll have catch me" said Peashy happily as she ran. They both ran past the main table of the living room where the CPU's and the new addition Plutia were all sat. Plutia was an teenage looking girl, of Terra's age, of average height with a slim figure pink eyes. Her hair a light purple is about waist length with very wild, messy bangs framing her face while her hair looks to be worn down, but in a very thick/big braid held with a now pastel pink frilled ribbon.

Her outfit reminded Terra of Pyjama's. She wore an odd outfit, consisting of a very loose powder blue top with a frilled neck segment and a bright pink-purple bow and a long white segment in the center held with a white multipiece belt with a purple piece in the center. At the top on the sleeve sides are pink cloth segments with ruffled white lining and a single white stripe on each piece.

Her dress had small sleeves with button-clasps, making it look like a shirt pair of overalls. On each sleeve is a peach and white line, while the sleeves' cuff s button to the upper segment of sleeve. She also wears an uneven length white skirt piece that looks longer in back, and opened in the middle. Although open a wide belt like part of her dress dangled down to the ground. And lastly she had pink and white striped socks and pink bear shaped fuzzy slippers.

Plutia had a very innocent aura around her and with a sweet gentle smile. She was sat next to Terra who felt quite fuzzy around her. He was just introducing everyone "so you're Terra?"

"That's right" said Terra "these are Neptune, Blanc, Vert and Noire.

 "so Neppy, Verty, Noire and Blanny. It's nice to meet all of you"

"Great, she's not here five minutes and she's already got nicknames for us" said Blanc

"So you come from freaking nowhere" said a still annoyed Noire from Peashy landing on her "and claim you're the CPU of Planeptune?"

"Well...yes. I can't be anyone else. Why don't you believe me?"

Neptune looked a bit awkward "Well the thing is Plutie, I'm the CPU of Planeptune. So their can't be two CPU's"