Chapter 4: The Heroine of Gamindustri

"Welcome back to Neptune's LC. Last time Terra helped fight off a powerful dragon and restore peace to Planeptune. Now having joined up with Neptune, and friends he begins his long, and in some places awkward, journey. In this chapter Terra will journey to the land of Lastastion. Lastastion, if you haven't guessed, is based on the Playstation console, so keep your eyes peeled for references. Now we begin the chapter with Terra journeying along the road to Lastation"

Terra was journeying with I.F, Neptune and Nepgear. He was talking to Neptune about her HDD form "...so when were you able to change forms?"

"Since the day the world was blessed with my birth" said Neptune boisterously "I was able to do it pretty quickly. Nep Jr can do it too"

"wait...you can?"

"hmm...no not yet" said Nepgear sounding slightly derpessed "none of us CPU candidates have been able to do it"

Terra tilted his head "the...CPU...candidates?"

"that's what the siblings of each nation's CPU are called. They are next to be CPU's" said I.F "Although Leanbox doesn't have a candidate"

"so what's Black Heart like...in her human form?"

"Well...she's called Noire. In her normal state she's actually a lot nicer" said Neptune "but she still thinks she's betterer than everyone else though. And refuses your help unless it's necessary"

Terra then summed it up "she sounds high-maintenance if you ask me" Neptune gave a small laugh "I'll have to see what she looks like when we get there"

"Why...are you interested in her?" asked Nepgear

"More curious. I mean Neptune looks vastly different when she changes.  And speaking of curious how come your coming with us I.F? I thought you mainly work in Planeptune"

"The guild I work for, has asked me to pick up a package from Lastastion" said I.F "So I thought I'd come with you for the time being. Now I have a question for you...where the heck did you train exactly?"

Terra wasn't expecting this one "yeah I wanna know too" said Nepgear with her hands together "You're so amazingly strong for a normal person"

"yeah especially during the end" said Neptune "you went all super angry mode and completely went OTT with the dragon" Terra blushed a little and rubbed his face

"Well...like I said" said Terra a little slowly "I've been on my own for a long time. And I fought plenty of monsters all over the world"

"The CPU's have also fought plenty of times" said I.F "yet from what I heard your strength is almost on par to them"

"really? Then I don't know. I really don't" just then running footsteps approached them "incoming mask knights"

To their left were several small beasts on two legs. They looked like blue upright skunks, wearing knight style helmets on their heads, brandishing sharp claws. Terra unsheathed his sword from his back while I.F equipped a pair of claws on her hands. Neptune materialised a long, and somewhat big, sword which she held with both hands and Nepgear a saber.

I.F was the first to move at the mask knights with her own claws. They dodged her strike while one struck out at her. I.F crossed her claws to blocked the attacker and then with uncrossed her claws she deflected the Mask knight back and then jumped and sliced through it defeating the mask knight. Nepgear looked to be having some difficulty against the mask knights, not looking very experienced with a sword, but as one struck out at her she cleaved it in two defeated it.