Chapter 27: A Ruler of No Nation

Terra was currently being surrounded by a whirling white light that stirred up the ground. It was illuminating the whole area until it then became blinding completely engulfing Terra causing everyone to shield their eyes. Then the light dimmed down and everyone began looking at where Terra once was only to stare in place at what they saw.

Terra now wore a full body suit, comprised of varying colours. It was fabric but had a metallic look to it. Top set of the body suit looked to made up of a long-sleeved shirt and a loose sleeveless jacket. The shirt and sleeves were emerald green while the jacket was lilac.  The bottom set was a simple pair of jogging bottoms with white dangling strings. And he wore plain white shoes and fingerless gloves.

His new form carried with it the colour of heather blue in several placs. On both sides of his trousers were dual stripes of heather blue. These stripes went down both sides of his pants, crossing at the knees and leading to the shoes. A large sort rounded N was printed again of heather blue but the biggest area of the colour was in his hair.

Terra's hair was now quite thick and extended in length reaching down to his back. On the top it looked a little messy with a tendril of hair going down past each shoulder. His hair was heather blue, becoming a sky/icy blue towards the tips of his hair. As for his eyes the became icy blue with white power-symbol pupils.

Arfoire having recovered, looked upon Terra's new form "How...how can this be? You've changed...into the Goddess form"

"You're wrong Arfoire" Terra's voice sounded more mature than before "for you see a Goddess is a girl"

"Then...what is it I'm seeing?" Metallic blue falcon wings appeared behind Terra

"You're seeing...my God form"

Arfoire recoiled a little but then "No...there is a no way an artificial brat can reach the powers that CPU's present"

"You are right in that regard" said Terra "An artificial being can't really reach the powers of the natural thing"

"Then you fall before me!" Arfoire punched forward but he then just jumped up to avoid her "You won't get away" Arfoire punched forward again but Terra just avoided her.

Arfoire now began thrusting forward rapid punches with all fours but Terra just avoided every punch she threw "Will you top squirming and let me hit you!?" Terra at this point used his hand to block her "what?!"

"My turn to attack" said Terra deflecting her arm away and aiming for the monster torso "Guard-break kick!" his kick was earth-shattering sending Arfoire flying  away some considerable distance while Terra simply back-flipped and landed on the ground.

The girls ran towards him "Terra...is that really you?" asked Nepgear to which Terra turned round

"Well it should be" said Terra "I mean I haven't actually seen myself in this form to be honest"

"I can't believe it...you're in HDD mode" said Noire while Terra grinned

"Neither can I to be honest...I only became aware I had the power"

"Not for me" said Neptune shaking her head "I saw you all changeroo in your sleep. I could feel you were strong because you're energy made me change just by being in the room"

"I'll ask why you were sneaking in his room later" said Blanc shooting a glare "But Terra...what did you mean by before?"