Chapter 15: Seeds of Mistrust

"Hello everyone, thank you for all for coming to see I am. I am Noire the great goddess of Lastation otherwise known as Black Heart and am here to delight you with the sound of my voice. Respecting my talents Theodore has graciously asked me to perform the intro to this chapter. So with great pleasure allow me to begin"

"Last time Moi and everyone else went to the mineral cave where we heard an imcoming member of ASIC would attack. While myself, Blanc and Vert took care of the Counter-Console-Patrol-Unit, Neptune, Nepgear, Plutia and Terra went up against the one calling himself Judge"

"However due a cheap shot Terra was smashed pretty hard and Plutia in response was angry transforming Iris Heart. With apparent ease she disposed of Judge, scaring us all in the process, but as Terra recovered something strange came over him and he attacked Plutia. And now we go to the start"

Terra was stood facing Plutia with red eyes and a fighting posture. Everyone was left somewhat bewildered by his action "Terra...Terra come on snap out if it" called out Nepgear

"While I appreciate your effort Neppy jnr" said Plutia still as Iris Heart "your words are falling on deaf ears. I'm looking in those eyes and there's nothing of our little darling Terra left"

"So what do we do?" said Neptune "We can't hurt him"

"You leave that to me" Plutia tapped her sword on her hand "He just needs the right amount of pain to wake him up...but not enough to break him"

"I can't tell if that's reassuring or not" said Vert "but we don't have much choice"

Plutia looked upon Terra "Well then my dear, I have a...special treatment just for you. And don't worry about it...I can be very thorough"

"I must...defeat you" Terra charged forward with sword in hand and struck at Plutia. Plutia did manage to fend him off and deflecting him away kicked him into his stomach sending him backwards. Plutia then went after him and slashed down with her sword but Terra suddenly recovered and shoulder-charged into Plutia.

As Plutia flinched forward, Terra then power-kicked her repeatedly with his right leg before then spinning around and strongly kicking her backwards.  Plutia managed to use her feet to stop herself and rubbed her tummy "Oh my...you are a strong man aren't you? It looks like I may have to be a little more...forceful"

Plutia began slashing with sword with Terra parrying her attacks. As she then slashed downwards Terra jumped backwards through the air "Na-ah-ah" Plutia swung her sword forward which, oddly, began to stretch and fragment becoming almost a whip. She coiled the sword around Terra's leg and then smashed him into the ground making him drop his sword.

Plutia smirked "Oh I'm so sorry did that hurt, I am sorry but you have been a naughty boy" she then swung him over her head and smashed him again into the floor "I do promise I'm being gentle, you might be sore for a while" she continuously smashed Terra, swinging him in overhead arch's before swinging him in a circle and throwing him into a wall.

Terra looked slump against the wall while Plutia retracted her sword "And there we go...all nice and quiet now" he began to stir "ohhh a little spark left. It looks like I will have to...humanely put you to sleep" Plutia flew forward

"You don't think she means...sleep-sleep does she?" asked Noire

"I don't think so" said Vert "At least I hope now" Plutia was approaching Terra but suddenly he shouted releasing a shockwave of energy blasting Plutia away.