(My favorite)

Today I'm going to do one of those chapters that many hate:

A rant/my feelings/my views.

:))))

Good.

Glad.

Now, I don't like most of the Yandere Simulator fandom -- this is highly obvious is you have read most of this "book"/shitpost thing -- but I don't necessarily hate the game.

I don't support YandereDev, but I don't take it to the "oh he needs to fuckin die" level.

I'm at the "oh well uh lets just cut the shit but okay" level with the drama and him.

But the ongoing, the most ongoing, part of why I will always be drifting further and further away from this fandom? Is the fans.

Some claim:

"Omfgggg im such a yandere!!!!! :3 XD *kills u* lol"

And I honest to god can't stand those fans in any fandom.

I'm not a big fan of the O.C. part of fandoms as well:
"I am the pwettiest gwirl at scwooll!!!! Rawr!! I have neko powers and rainbow eyes with hair that changes with my modddd!!! All boys love me but i get buwwied for mai big tiddies and thicccc thighs!!! Im so depressed and wanna kms"

Now what is sad is that I am hardly exaggerating either of those.

It's actually really sad now that I reread them to add the shitty typing.

I get some people have a phase, but holy shit a phase is not harassing other users.

I've had some hella big issues with other accounts pulling shit on me. One even thought it was funny that I was dealing with something tragic in real life.

The other told me to kill myself for not liking a ship.

And a few here and there threaten me over ships.

Now, there are always going to be good fans. The ones who make fanart (that isnt stolen), fanfiction, amazing roleplay accounts, etc...

And there will be what I call the "Plague Fans". They kill whatever they touch. They just so happened to touch my faith in humanity.

My friend (a roleplay account for Yandere Simulator) sent me some screenshots of a recent issue.
The user at first confused them, so they thought nothing of it. Until the user began to slightly harass until showing they are clearly not mature enough to handle technology.

 Until the user began to slightly harass until showing they are clearly not mature enough to handle technology

At first they thought, in their own words, "Just a fan of the game and character in rping no biggie"

Then the user got upset at my friend for not being active