She didn't even know, how did she came up with that. She just shrugged it off. It's just Taehyung who heard her anyway. It's not like she could take back the way she called Jungkook seconds ago.

Jungkook is pretty fun to talk with but no body can replace the joy I feel when I'm with you.
Haneul thought, staring at Taehyung, the only person who can make her heartbeat fast.

Taehyung frowned after Haneul's confession "You like Jungkook? Yah. He's only handsome, and I'm more handsome than him" Taehyung bragged, while messing her hair. Earning a hit on his arm.

"He's not only handsome, he can do anything, unlike you. and you're handsome? Are you sure? Where?"
Haneul teased, sticking her tongue out again.

"Aish. Why do every girls I know likes Jungkook" He pouted.

"Cause he is handsome. And talented" She winked.

"Aish! I'm talented too you know" Taehyung whined, pouting. but he is also one of the school's hottest boy in school same as Jungkook. They have tons of girls lining up for them.

Haneul and everyone knows that he is talented. She's not planning to admit it though, she loves to tease him.

'Crush and love are different' It is true that Jeon Jungkook is her crush. But It's just a simple admiration. She finds him cute. But Taehyung is the one who she truly love, a person who can make her heartbeat fast, a person who can make her feel happy, a person she wishes to spend her lifetime with.

But She knew Taehyung only sees Haneul as his bestfriend, his sister. So she chose to hide her feelings, rather than making things awkward between them.

Besides she knows that he is in love to Kang Eunbi. One of the prettiest girl in school, Taehyung admired her ever since they are in first year highschool. But he never had the guts to admit his feeling despite of his beautiful ethereal face because Eunbi had a boyfriend.

But recently the news spread that they broke up so, he made an effort to get close and win the heart of his crush with Jin and Haneul's help. Sounds ironic but she helps him even it aches her heart. Since Eunbi is her classmate. she can creates opportunity for him to talk with Eunbi. She even got a her number for him, Haneul have done so many things for Taehyung even she finds it absurd.

Hanul is jealous to Eunbi, no use denying that, But She knows that she has no match to a pretty girl like Eunbi.

She already accepted the fact and contented to be Taehyung's bestfriend. Atleast, she could still stay by his side. Even she gets hurt everytime he mentions Eunbi.

"Taehyung!!" Someone called. Haneul and Taehyung tilted to the direction where the voice came from. and saw Park Jimin and Kim seokjin waving from meters away. Jimin and Seokjin are Also Taehyung's bestfriend, and Haneul's friend.

Jimin is Haneul and Taehyung's another childhood friend.

"Hey" Taehyung greeted.

"I have a good news for you" Seokjin went straight to the poing, smiling widely.

"What is it hyung?" Taehyung asked giving the older a curious look.

"I saw Kang Eunbi at the cafe with her friends" Jin said, referring to the cafe located at their neighborhood.

"Jinja!?" Taehyung exclaimed, huge grin is appearing on his face. Jimin and Jin nodded.

You won't smile like that to me Haneul thought, seeing Taehyung's smile. she felt the familiar throbbing pain in her chest.

"Yup. You should answer your phone, I came all the way just to get you" Jin added, Taehyung took out his phone, seeing a 4 missed call from Jin. Taehyung smiled sheepishly.

"Eunbi's friend is really cute, so I'm coming with you" Jin smirked.

"Are you coming Jimin? How about you Haneul?" Seokjin asked.

"Nah. I'm not interested" Jimin yawned.

"Me neither" Haneul shook her head.

"Okay then" Jin nodded.

"Tsk tsk. Jimin-ah. That's why you don't have a girlfriend" Taehyung teased. Earning a glare from Jimin

"I don't need a girlfriend" Jimin spat back. Many girls is crushing over him, but he doesn't any of them since his heart is already taken by someone. Taehyung smirked at him. Knowing the person he loves. Jimin loves Minyoung, Haneul's bestfriend.

"Hyung let's go then? Bye Haneul-ah and Jiminie I'm going to meet the love of my life"

Haneul rolled her eyes. Seokjin laughed at Taehyung's cheesy statement.

"Ew. You're cheesy" Haneul sighed. Chuckling a little. Taehyung laughed in respomse

"Bye! I'm going to message you later" Taehyung bid his goodbye, and Haneul just smiled at him.

"Jimin don't you dare to do anything strange on her" Taehyung warned. With a teasing tone.

"Yeah. Haneul just call us quickly if Jimin did strange things to you" seokjin added.

"Okay" she chuckled.

"Tsk. I won't do anything strange" Jimin rolled his eyes, annoyance in his voice.

"Kidding. Jiminie, bye. See ya" Taehyung waved as he happily headed to the cafe, along with Jin.

Leaving Haneul and Jimin alone. Haneul sighed heavily as she watch Taehyung's figure going further. Until he can no longer be seen in her sight.

'Eunbi is really lucky' Haneul thought, Jimin watched Haneul's smile faltered as its replaced into a frown

__________________
Thanks for reading💜