Chapter 1

Here's the very first chapter!😂

________
"Ya! Kim Taehyung!!"

Lee Haneul yelled at her boy bestfriend, who snatched her unlocked phone while she took a glance in it only for a second. Taehyung scanned her phone trying to find funny things in it. He kept her away by pushing her with his free hand. She did her best to stop him, trying to take back her phone. He ran away while laughing really hard. She quickly chased him.

They are supposed to be going home straight but they ended up chasing and teasing each other. Just like they always do. They've been bestfriends since they are a baby, they grew up together and became almost inseparable.

Taehyung stopped, he tilted around to face Haneul. Then he raised the phone into the air, out of reach. Waving it to annoy the girl more.

"You can't reach it~" He teased, Grinning widely, he patted Haneul's head with his free hand.

Haneul stood in front of Taehyung. Struggling to pull down his hand raised up in the air, But she failed, since Taehyung is too tall compared to her small height.

"Yah! Give me back my phone!!" She protested.

"no way~" he laughed.

"Yah!! Jebal?" She pleaded, trying to sound nonchalant as possible.

"Hmm..." he hummed, glancing up to think about it "Nope" he deadpanned.

"Aish" Haneul glared in annoyance, she rolled her eyes, then crossed her arms looking away.

"Wae? Do you have secrets? That's why you don't want me to hold your phone" Taehyung asked playfully, pulling down his arms, then he hid the phone behind his back.

"what if I do? Now give it back"
Haneul kept her stern expression. Trying to hide the fact that she is actually nervous.

If Taehyung saw what's in her phone. He would going to find out that she is in love to him. Her phone is full of proof. For example, she have a convo with Cha Minyoung, her bestfriend. Talking about how much she loves Taehyung.

"You do? Yah! I'm your bestfriend in case you forgot"

"So?" she deadpanned.

"Aish. Jinja. Why do I have a cold brstfriend" Taehyung faked a sob, placing a hand on his chest, acting like he is hurt. Finally Giving back the phone, making her sigh in relief.

"I don't have secrets okay?"
Haneul kept phone inside her pocket to make sure Taehyung won't try to take it anymore.

"You don't even tell me who is your crush. But you know mine. Isn't that unfair?"

"you don't need to know my crush" Haneul smirked, sticking out her tongue.

"It's really unfair. I'm going to scatter around that you like me. If you won't say it" Taehyung joked, even it's only a joke, it still made her heart froze momentarily, his word scared her.

"I don't even like you" Haneul rolled her eyes. Burying her feelings again.
She hid her actual feelings for her bestfriend for years, it was tiring but she prefers that way rather than destroying their long time friendship.

"Admit that you do~"

"Nah"

"Then, who?"

Haneul sighed "You really Want to know who is my crush?" Haneul asked.

"Yup"

"My crush is Jungkookie oppa. Happy now?" She said, mentioning her handsome seatmate. She never adressed Jungkook in a clingy way. In fact she felt the cringe after saying it.