37.Don't You Dare

Start from the beginning

I hear a loud thud, the sound of a door crashing against the wall, someone falling, and then, a scream. I ran across the long corridor, as if the floor was collapsing below me.

"Hello there" The black-haired demon spoke, leaning against the door frame.

"Hello to you too, Vernon" I said, raising my left eyebrow as the man slowly turned around, his eyes, one that shone with mischief, meeting my own.

The boy was the same he was the last time I saw him. When he was still not-entirely-bad, when we were friends.
The deep scar that ran along his eye, slit eyebrow, messy black hair that covered his dark eyes and his skinny, tall, tattooed form.

"Jungkook?" He muttered, his chirpy voice unstable. Then, it all turned dark. "How about a good ol'get together. Alone..."

He smirked, pulling his palms out from his pockets, his hands suddenly colouring red, creating a ball of literall magic. His arm swung behind, aiming towards Taehyung, who had only just picked himself up from the floor and Aria, who shook with fright, mouth wide open in shock.

"Don't. you. dare." I warned, words sharp.

"Watch me" His powers shot to the back, and thankfully, they both dodged it in time to save themselves.

Taehyung gave her a sign, telling her to run as fast as she could, go meet Namjoon at his hiding spot.

He nodded towards me, silently moving right behind Vernon before I readied my powers for combat.

"Oh, game on" Taehyung jumped onto the boy from behind, attacking him with his sudden burst of lightning as I shot waves of water from my hands.

The loud shooting sounds and pained cries were heard from each part of the large house.

Jimin fought a guy right next to us, shoving his leg into his stomach and chocking him with his vines.

Yoongi kept tricking them, making them surrender, leave, go crazy.

Seokjin fought with anything but his powers. He was really good at fighting, trained specially since he had a power of healing, which really didn't work when you wanted to hurt your opponent, not help him. He have it all, his wings, legs, arms, every part of his body moved along with him.

Taehyung and I both moved on to take on our next opponent, but as much as we fought, we didn't kill, because we all had a plan, to get them back to where they belonged.

That meant; hell.

We all ended up on the rooftop, still fighting off the rest of them as Yoongi made them hallucinate one by one. Dozens of them.

Once they were all standing infront of us, some still awake, some hallucinating and some unable to fight our charms, we got out Namjoon; our secret weapon.

"Not so fast fuckers" We turned our heads around, all eyes on Vernon who suddenly stood up, ready to attack.

But he was weak, thankfully.

"Yeah, shut up" Yoongi said, moving Taehyung's hand so he could zap him.

He rubbed his palms together, as if cleaning off the last of his dirty bussiness.

"Now, Namjoon, do your part please" Yoongi demanded, and Namjoon stepped forward, smiling darkly.

"My pleasure" He put his hands ahead, getting his powers ready to go as sparks grew up his arms.

We were sending them back to their home.

And what was their home? Hell.

And how does one get to hell? Fire.

Namjoon swung his arms forward, throwing his deep red, warm flames ahead, ingulfing them completely.

They screeched, fought, cried, but soon, they were gone. Gone as if they never existed.

We all just stood there, hearts pumping and breaths heavy. We didn't now what to do.

"Woohooo!" Hoseok cheered and we all turned to look at him.

But then, we cheered as well, high-five-ing eachother for our good team work and skills.

We all group hugged, hands around eachothers waists as we stared ahead at the pinky sunset that unfolded before us in the pallette of the Gods. As if hand-picked to create what we called, a piece of sudden perfection.

We heard a set of calm footsteps behind us, and turned around to see Aria, and Taehyung's, like everyone's smile grew brightly on our battered faces. We were releaved that it was her, and not a forgotten devilish inhumane beast that was left behind.

"Come on in" Jimin shouted, and we all cheered on his decision.

She approached us, standing next to Taehyung and watching the mesmerising view with the rest of us.

Us, and the sky.

Six pairs of wings, seven immortals, a simple girl, but most of all, eight amazing friends.

Seven people I wouldn't change for the world.

Together, we could do anything.

I smiled to myself, going back into reality.

Reality was nice.

-------

I don't know if I should just end it here and make the next part an epilogue along with the rest or write on more part and then the epilogues, what do you think?

I'll probably add one more part and two extras/epilogues.

I hope you enjoyed, I am not that good with fight scenes so yeah...

Thankyou for reading. Sadly, this strory is coming to an end, but I have more on my profile if you want to check them out, plus I have alot more to come.

WE WON AN AWARD GUYS DO YOU KNOW THAT? AH, second place in the Taehyung category, Cypher pt1 divison of the BangtanDDaengAwards.

We did this together.

Thankyou.