12.Healing

Taehyung's P.O.V.

Yoongi had been out for a while now, and we were all impatiently waiting for him to arrive. Hopefully he would come back with a healthy Jungkook by his side and all our worries would be for nothing.

I was sitting alone on a small marble- top stool infront of the door, tapping my foot on the floor with a steady rythm.

My head was filled with thoughts of the worst possible scenarios and I knew, that I should have been the one to go chasing after him. I, after all, was his best friend and all this was partially my fault.

Suddenly, I heard a loud thud coming from outside, a sound that seemed oddly familiar.

They're here. I realised and jumped up, breaking into a sprint to get to the living room.

I flung the door open with immence force, hearing it hit onto the wall as I stuck my head inside the room.

"They're here" I said with an unsteady voice, panting lightly as I spoke.

They all got up from their seats and hastily followed behind me as we made our way to the front door.

I stood infront of the entryway, my long fingers wrapping around the cold mettal knob before turning it to reveal Yoongi and Jungkook.

I hadn't seen them yet, but looking at the rest of them, eyes wide and mouths agape while staring infront of them, I felt my stomach turn.

I knew it wasn't good.

I turned my gaze towards them, Yoongi was on his feet, Jungkook laying in his arms.

He looked bruised and disheveled, beaten up. His cheek was marked with a red scar and the slits on his eyebrow was bleeding onto his eye.
His bare abdomen was what looked the worst. Dark purple bruises and large scratches amongst his yellow complexion, covering his extremely fit body.

But what caught my eye more than anything else were his blue feathered wings that were spread out of his back, torn and plucked in random places.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed the shoked expression on Aria's face, confusion visible in her eyes.

Maybe she thought that they were fake, maybe the idea that the hurt boy infront of her was an angel hadn't crossed her mind, but I was sure that she needed answers. I did too.

I rushed to Yoongi, helping him carry Jungkook into the room and laying him on the soft couch in the middle of the room.

We all moved over him, waiting for any kind of reaction to come from his lifeless body. He was breathing, that was for sure, but that was pretty much all he did.

The six of us knew what needed to happen in order for Jungkook to heal, but with Aria here, the odds of our plan getting into action seemed to be very little.

Aria took a few heavy steps forward, standing behind me, her eyes rimmed with tears as she stared down at him with a look of regret.

I took a single, long step back, moving her forward and putting one comforting hand on her shoulder. She looked extremely worried.

My head, once again, was swirling around with thoughts that were a creation of my ego. How much she worried for him, how much she hated watching him hurt, how that person was not me, and I couldn't stop those thoughts.

Her head shot up, her eyes meeting mine for a split second before she walked away, my arm dropping to my side as her figure disappeared into the other room.

When they all noticed her absence in the room, they started planning, talking to eachother in hushed tones.
I joined in.

"I'm going to do what I have to do" Jin decided "leave the rest for later".

We moved away from eachother, opening a space so that Jin could get closer to Jungkook.

"I don't know if this is going to work" Seokjin muttered "I haven't tried this out since..."

We all understood, nodding our heads in response, urging him to continue.

Seokjin lifted his head, hands on Jungkook's abdomen as he looked at Yoongi.

"We have to try" Yoongi said, looking back at Jin "It's our best and only shot".

Jin gave all of us one long, knowing glance and turned his attention back to the dying boy infront of him.

Jungkook was already getting worse and worse by the minute.His breathing was becoming slower, less mechanical, more forced, but his eyes never opened.

Seokjin closed his eyes, taking a long breath and concentrating on what he had to do. His hands were pressed onto Jungkook's long, red wound that was bleeding violently, blood staining Jin's hands.

"Sano" He muttered under his breath, but nothing happened.

He repeated it several times, but again, nothing.

Jin was getting frustrated, disappointed even, his head flailing around as he lost control.

"Jin calm the fuck down, you are going to kill him" Yoongi shouted, grabbing Jin's hand.

"What does it matter if he's already fucking dead Yoongi" Jin gave him a threatening look, his eyes softening as the words came crashing out of his mouth.

Yoongi gave him an incipherable look and then just released his hand, before attempting to walk away, but I stopped him.

"We need you here, don't be the one to hold grudges at times like this" I said to him "Please Yoongi"

He huffed loudly. "Okay" He looked at me from the corner of his eye and followed me back to the couch.

You need to do something. I thought to myself, taking matters into my own hands, it seemed like I was the only one that wasn't freaking out or in Jin's case, quiting.

I walked between the boys, stepping infront of him with a threatening finger on his chest.

"Don't you dare give up on him right now you coward" my eyes darkened as I spoke with a harsh tone audible in my voice. "Because Jungkook needs you right now, you are the only one that can help him and you'd rather sit here and cry for your powers?"

"But-" I interupted him, the whole room turning quiet.

"No. You sit your butt down on that stool and do what you were made to do because we know you can do it, I know you can do it" I calmed down.
"And if you don't try I swear to god I will rip you into little pieces because he would have died with us knowing we could help him, and I can't live with that, I hope you can".

I gave him a lasting glance and he just gulped, sitting down on the stool and repeating the process.

All the boys looked at me with surprised expressions as I stood there, arms folded over my chest, a smirk etched on my lips.

"Sano" he said once again, opening his eyes.

Yellow visions of a flower spread out of his hands, Jungkook's wound slowly dissapearing as Jin's power effectively worked. His hands moved along his torso and face, healing the cuts, bruises and slits that had marked his skin.

His eyes still didn't open.

We all stepped back, Jin moving next to me as we looked at Jungkook expectedly.

His chest rose, taking a deep, sharp breath as he slowly healed, but his eyes, they still didn't open.

Oh.

So here we do see a little bit of Jin's powers and let's just say I have it all planned out for the next chapter.

Yes finally I have something planned, surprising I know.

What did you think about Tae's words to Jin?

What do you think happened to Jungkook?

Let me know in the comments.