24.Unexpected Pt.1

Aria's P.O.V.

We all just stood there, heads hanging above the long body that was sprawled onto the floor.

He was going to wake up anytime now; hopefully.

"Aria, can you please get me some paper from the kitchen?" I nodded, opening the door to the bedroom and walking across the hall.

I grabbed the paper, making my way back to Seokjin so I could give it to him.

My ear caught the sound of a creaky door, a second set of footsteps echoing through the room.

I stopped, dead at my spot as I listened closely.

"Hello?" I asked, my voice low.

Nobody answered, the dim room made my sight blurry.

"Is anyone there? " I could feel my body trembling in fear, the sound getting closer and closer by the second.

I closed my eyes, holding my breath as I waited for whatever was to come.

Then, nothing happened.

"Aria?" a deep, husky voice was calling my name. "Are you okay?".

I knew that voice from somewhere,it sounded oddly familiar. I took it in. The soft, low tone. The heavy undertone.

It can't be. I thought to myself.

"Taehyung?" I opened my eyes slowly. The tall boy, a messy head of blonde hair, stood infront of me, his eyes shining with worry.

My mouth opened widely at his presence; he was home, Jungkook's plan had worked.

I was wishing that he would be there to see it with his own two eyeballs.

"You're here" A bright smile grew on my face, his lips curled into a boxy one. "You are actually here".

He had been gone for four days. I knew I was being overdramatic, but I had missed him. He added to the group, it was incomplete without him. His energy, his bright attitude, his crazy bonding methods, they were all things I looked forward to seeing day by day.

I was worried. He had dissapeared, not a clue in the world as to where he could be. To our information, he could have been dead and we wouldn't have known a thing about it.

I hugged him tightly, hearing his light chuckle as his arms wrapped around my fragile figure, engulfing me in his warmth.

At that moment, I wasn't thinking of anything but the man infront of me. All the dark thoughts, worried glances to the room next to us, they were gone. It was just me and him. I wondered what was going through his head at that time, that stupid smile that spread on his lips wasn't enough for me to know.

I let him go, standing infront of him, dead serious.

There was pure, awkward silence, none of us making a move to speak.

"What's wrong?" He broke the silence, a comforting hand on my shoulder as he stepped closer.

I huffed, not really sure how to form my next words.

"You might want to come and see this for yourself" I answered, eyes staring into his knowingly.

His head moved in response, and with a lingering glance, I guided him to the room five steps ahead of us.

I opened the door sharply, Taehyung following behind.

"Finally you brought it" Seokjin said, looking up "What took y-".

He paused, his gaze meeting the lost boy next to me; he was, surprised.

And Taehyung; his eyes were bulbous, open wide at the alarming scene infront of him.

He knew.

---

I know it's very short, but there is a part 2 guys.