25.Unexpected Pt.2

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I looked inside the room, my eyes widening at the state of the six people who lay on the hard floor beneath me.

I studied them closely. Namjoon and Hoseok had their heads against the couch, panting loudly as the sweat trickled down their necks. Jimin and Yoongi, they lay there, eyes shut, chest heaving. Jungkook, he was there, but he wasn't awake. That was odd.

"Seokjin, they're changing aren't they?" I shot him a questioniing glance. He nodded sharply in responce, staring at the boys infront of him.

He was the only one left, the only sane one.

This was unexpected. It wasn't the time for this to be happening, it was too soon. The fact that I wasn't getting side effects yet, made it even weirder. Jungkook should have been the sane one, not me.

My gaze fixed on the youngest and his unconcious form. It worried me. It made no sense.

My mind tried to take in what was going on, attempting to make sense out of what was going on with the maknae of the group.

I travelled back in time for a second, his soft voice replaying in my head.

"Come back" He pleaded.

It all connected. The way he was just laying there, how he had called out to me. It was the poison.

I sat down, a firm hand on his chest.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked, voice trembling.

Seokjin's head turned, eyes staring into mine. He huffed.

"There is no way I can know" He paused "For now he is stable".

I took a deep breath, checking out Aria that was leaning against the door frame, just watching.

I got onto my feet, approaching her with four long strides.

"You must be very confused" I said, eyes glowing knowingly.

I studied her face. Her sparkling eyes, rosy lips and full cheeks that made her the most beautiful girl I had ever caught sight of.

She looked into my eyes, our stares trapping into eachothers as we spoke with our minds.

"Yes, Taehyung" Her lips moved slowly, nothing mattered at that moment, nothing but her words.

"You might want to come outside then" I said, shooting her a short glance before exiting the room with a fast pace.

She jogged towards me, walking next to me as I went up the spiral staircase.

"Taehyung" She said, coming to a halt at the center of the blue painted hallway.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

I didn't dare to look at her, it would be too hard.

"I want to explain" I answered, looking ahead.

Her voice softened.

"Explain what?"

"Explain what the hell is going on and why everyone is going crazy" I raised my voice, looking at the floor.

I was lying, in a way.

I wanted to tell her everything. The truth about me, my past, our past. It wasn't the time, and maybe it would never be, but for now, this was enough. Just being there, with her, Bangtan.

"Are you sure that's it Taehyung?" She asked softly, coming closer to me as I made no attempt to move from my spot.

I shook my head.

"No, I also want to tell you why I left" I replied, our fiery gazes finally meeting, flames bursting intently.

She looked at me knowingly, urging me to go on.

"Now, do you want explanations or should I just leave?" I contemplated the situation for a second "Tell me now before I become like one of them and I won't have the brain sells to explain".

Her eyes widened in worry.

For a minute, nothing happened, but then, her body jerked forward and she started walking ahead of me, her footsteps fading slowly.

I smiled to myself, following her.

---

Short chapter again. So pt2, nothing much, but it's late and i promised an update. Sorry for bad chapters lately. Ly.