14.A House Of Pain

Listen to the song above as you read this, I wrote it while listening to this and it really makes the mood so replay it as many times as you have to. I think once will probably be enough though. I love this song.

Aria's P.O.V.

I walked upstairs, distancing myself from the disturbing scene infront of me.

Maybe I was going crazy, but for a moment, I thought I saw what looked like blue, battered wings attached on the beaten boys back, lightly moving into the air and then falling to his side.

You are being delusional. I thought.

I smiled to myself and shook the thought away, but my mind was filled with other, deeper ones.

If I had never come here in the first place, none of this would have happened. Taehyung wouldn't be in a bad mood, their friendship would be healthy and Jungkook, he would not have run away and come back beaten up and wouldn't unconciously be lying on the pillowed couch. He would be like he always was, cheerful, and alive.

I hated this. I hated me. I hated me for causing pain to all of these people when they offered me shelter, company and friendship. Most importantly they offered me safety, and that was one thing I never had.

I was selfish and mean for not thinking before I acted. I guess that when I needed to the most, I didn't think about the consequences of my actions and this time, I had to pay.

All I knew was that I couldn't sit there and watch them break infront of my eyes, I couldn't destroy them more than I had already. I had to leave.

I put my phone and keys inside my purse and exited the room, trying to find a way out without getting noticed.

I went down the marble steps and went through the archway on the right, finding an old looking door and with immence struggle, opening it and stepping outside.

I roamed the streets carelessly, the cold breeze hitting my face as I found my way back to my house.

I couldn't completely neglect him, I couldn't just leave my father like that and live a normal life. I might have never respected him, but he was still my father, that was something I could never change.

I walked on the cobbled road of my neighborhood, seeing my house from the distance as I went closer.

Once I reached the black gates, I came to a halt.

Are you ready to face him? That was the only thing on my mind, one really important question that I wasn't in the place to answer.

I took a deep breath, unlocked the gate and went up the four steps.With a heavy heart and an intence feeling of fear, I entered the house.

The place was quiet, not one person visible in the living room and kitchen.

Curious, I took the steps up to the second floor where mine and my fathers bedroom were.

The point was, he was nowhere to be seen and that was way too suspicious.

I stepped into his bedroom, cautiously walking around the room and to the joined bathroom.

"Greg?" I muttered, my voice echoing through the room. "Father?".

I felt someones presence behind me and I turned around to face the man I was most dreading to meet.

My father.

"How dare you step inside this house?" his eyes darkened, a threatening tone audible in his voice.

I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. I simply had nothing to say to him.

He reached his hand out and grabbed me by the collar, chocking me slightly as he pulled me out of the room and into the hallway.

He pinned me to the wall, his body towering over mine.

His gaze never met mine and just like that, he slapped me, his dirty hands staining my cheek.

"You useless slut" he shouted at me, his fist meeting my rib.

He hit me countless of times, his hand reaching my hair and stroking it harshly.

I didn't make a sound, but as my body turned around and hit against the hard wall, my tears spilled out of my eyes.

This was what I always experienced. The name calling, the hitting, the cold violence. The drunken man that I had the dishonor of calling my father had become so desperate that he turned to abuse, even if that was of his on daughter.

He was now this man and I could never look at this man the same way.

I felt the hot tears reach my mouth when he grabbed a chunk of my hair and harshly forced me to the other side of the room.

He pushed me down the stairs, my body stumbling and falling over.

I touched the soft skin beneath my eye, feeling a long scratch.

I looked up at him, begging him to stop.

"Please" I slurred "Don't, please"

I cried in pain, my body aching and my head spinning in circles.

He smirked evily and went down a single step, approaching my weak figure.

I struggled to move, using my hands to get further away and pushing my body down the hard staircase.

He wasn't going to stop, I had no chance.

All I could hope for, was a miracle to happen. Thing is that luck was not on my side.

But as he came closer, he fell to the floor, a flash of blue lightning falling right infront of my eyes and disappearing into the air.

Nothing burnt, nothing hurt.

What?

Whaaat?

I bet all of you are so confused right now. Either that or you know exactly what is going on. Okay this is not my best work tbh but I wanted to upload so yeah, here you go.

Q: What do you think happened? Tell me in the comments.

I just love that song. Yoongi is so talented and I have so much respect for him and Suran's voice is just perfect for this song, It's just amazing. I mean it always gives me the chills.

Anyway, i will probably upload the next chapter in the next day.

Later.