17.An Urgent Call

Taehyung's P.O.V

"You're an angel" she muttered, her pupils dilating as her eyes fixed on my black wings.

Even I couldn't believe that I had shown her, that our secret was out there, confirmed.

"I was sure" She said, approaching my delicate form.

She smiled, softly caressing my wings as she patiently answered all the questions that were forming messily in my brain.

She knew?

Many people who had seen what she had, would come up with the idea that maybe something was different. Immediately, they would throw the thought in the memory bin and shake their heads in denial. They would think they were delusional.

She could see past that, but that might have been for another reason.

"I mean, at first, I too thought I was delusional" she paused, her hands sliding down my left wing. "I saw Jungkook and I simply had the thought that it was just me, making him superior at his state".

I shifted, opening my ears wide to listen to every precious little detail that came out of her mouth.

"When you came though, the thunder, the black wings, the fighting, the way you appeared out of nowhere". She chuckled, her palm touching the bare skin on my neck. "I knew it wasn't just me".

I contemplated her words for a moment, wondering why that was.

"Why is that?" I asked her, a smirk playing on my lips.

She stopped moving, thinking out her words.

"I don't have the brains to come up with such a vivid picture of my imagination" She said.

"Well you definetely have the brains" I replied, her warm hands touching my skin, her fingers playing with the bottom of my hair.

Stop doing that. She was driving me crazy with the way she touched me playfully. She didn't know what she was doing to me, and it led to my hormones getting out of control.

Sheaughed cutely, and I swear I was ready to grab her by the arm and kiss her with all my strength.

I wanted her to be mine, again and forever. I wanted to tell her everything, everything.

I was ready to burst, I couldn't control myself any longer.

"You're t-" I was about to say, but my words were cut off by the sound of someones footsteps close by.

I took a deep breath, calming myself down as her touch left my skin, craving for more.

I looked up slowly, my eyes dark as they stared at Jimin's playful expression.

He seemed urgent to tell me something, so much that he shook his head, pushing the thought aside.

"C-come down with m-me now" He said with a shaky breath and Aria stood up, walking infront of us as Jimin moved next to me.

His intense stare was burning holes through my body, and then, he hit me.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL" He shout whispered and I kept looking ahead, not in the mood to deal with his questions.

"Shut up Chim, I'll explain later" I replied and fastened my pace, moving closer to Aria.

He pulled me by the shirt, a sour expression clear on his face.

"Atleast put them back in will ya?" He said harshly, walking ahead.

God what a drama queen.

I did what he said, shaking my head and walking ahead with the rest of them.

I suddenly remembered the reason why me and Jimin had started that conversation in the first place. It was because he saw me when he stepped on that balcony, and that was because he had something to show us.

My mind remained on that statement, deliberating his words.

What was so important that Jimin was in such a hurry?

The question left my head as soon as I went down the last step.

Chaos was forming in the living room, the five boys shouting at eachother as they pointed towards the bed.

Jungkook?

If there was anything wrong with him, I needed to know, I had to be there to say goodbye, to comfort him, to tell him how much I will miss him.

I walked with a quick step, hastily entering the room where all the boys had gathered. They were standing right ontop of the bed where Jungkook had been laying for the past few days, staring down at him.

Something was going on. The whole room turned silent, not one single sound audible in the crowded space.

I heard a gasp.

I knew where that sound had come from.

I turned my head to look at the boy, but my view was blocked by the seven men that were standing infront of him.

I pushed them aside, moving ahead and planting my feet right infront of the hospital-like bed.

I examined Jungkook's calm body, his breaths getting deeper and deeper as his hands grasped on the sheet tightly.

Thing was, he wasn't awake.

I worried for him, he looked pained, lost, scared.

His breath stabilised and he stopped moving, his body calming down.

We all stared at him with a penetrating gaze, our eyes never leaving his chest.

The silence was worrying, it was needed, and I didn't like that.

We didn't know anything, in the next few minutes our friend could be long gone, or he could be fine, anything could happen.

We all patiently waited for anybody to act, until the reaction came out from the one person we least expect it to.

I heard the faint sound of a weak voice from behind me, and I turned my whole body around slowly, my eyes widenind in shock.

"Taehyung?"

Okay this is all over the place but you know I wrote this so fast its not even funny, I'm like lightning wow.
(okay well it is bad but eh, I had to update for you)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed.

Remember, I love seeing my readers in the comment section and hearing your feedback, a vote may be assuring, but It isn't quite the same(but do that too please, it helps).

*Anouncement* I have set a personal goal of getting this to 500 reads by the end of the month, I know we can do it, it would really mean alot.

Goodnight ghosties.