03.Jungkook

Aria's P.O.V.

"Who are you?"

I froze at my place. I could feel the guys stare on me. I could sense his eyes roaming the back of my body, up and down, up and down...

I turned around. A shy smile was plastered onto my face as I stared at the patterned floor, avoiding to look at him.

He stepped forward. Then again. He was getting closer and closer, until he stopped, our bodies were so close together that I could feel the heat radiating off of his body. I could smell his warm perfume. He smelt like maple syrup and wood, like the atmosphere after the rain had fallen.

I took a deep breath.

"Look at me" he said. The boy reached his hand out and placed it on my chin, pulling my head up to look at him.

My eyes looked everywhere but his, I felt embarassed. Like I had been caught doing something bad.

The boy looked straight at my face, examining it closely and scanning every feature of it.

I was starting to get shy. The way he was looking at me intently, our bodies close together. I felt the heat rise in my cheeks and I was probably starting to look like a strawberry.

His eyes stopped, looking into mine. I found myself unable to resist looking at him, there was something incredibly inviting about them and I just wanted to sink into them deeper and deeper.

When I finally looked at him, he took a deep breath. A slight smirk forming on his light pink lips.

I studied his face.

He, like the boy, looked different.

He had soft, brown eyes and naturally glowing skin. Pink, plump lips and full cheeks. His hair was a dark brown colour, parted slightly in the middle to show his forehead as it stopped right over his eyebrows.

My eyes roamed down to his body. He was wearing a silk, patterned button up shirt. The cream colour contrasting with his black pants and shoes.

"Hello?" His voice got me out of my daze as I was ogling him "What's your name?".

I couldn't answer. I felt my stomach tie in a knot and I felt like hurling.

Why is he making me so nervous?

"I- I'm Aria" the boy smiled. He looked cute, his cheeks puffed up and his lips curled upwards, his two front teeth showing.

I smiled at myself; he looked like a bunny.

"Hi Aria" he said, his cold breath hitting my face as he spoke, his lips tickling my ear. "I'm Jungkook".

Jungkook? Jungkook. Jungkook.

The name had a nice ring to it and there was just something that gave it a charm. It was definetely unusual.

"Well hi Jungkook" I said with a stable and strong voice, trying really hard to pretend that this wasn't effecting me at all.

I looked passed him and through the window on the staircase. I peeked outside at the cold, wet night, trying to think of a place where I could stay the night.

Then I remembered something; the beautiful man, sitting on the step, tears in his glossy eyes.

"Jungkook?" I called him and he immediately turned his head to look at me.

He bit his lip softly.

He did things like that and I couldn't concentrate on my own words or thoughts.