15.Knock Out

Thankyou for 300 reads.

Aria's P.O.V

I looked straight ahead, dumbfounded.

I was so confused,I mean lightning? Where the hell had that come from? And how was I not dead?

My mind was filled with a bundle of questions that were yet to be explained. The whole scene was wicked. It seemed as if the skies knew that I was in need of help and it had sent the elements to rescue me at exactly the right time.

I looked infront of me, my father had gotten to his feet, moving closer as he stumbled down the steps.

I watched him closely, his hands were gripping on the metal railing and his body was moving left and right, coming down the stairs sideways.

I freaked out, my body crawling on its feet as i tried to distance myself. I grabbed the railing, getting onto my feet.

He ran. His hand reached out to grab me, but then, someone stopped infront of me, a blue lighting bolt shooting from his palm.

Atleast I thought that was it.

Infront of me, was a pair of magnificent black, feathered wings and the back of a head of light blonde hair that covered my field of view.

I looked down at the mans clothing. A pair of red lined pants and a thin striped robe that was tied around his torso.

My eyes widened when I realised who it was.

Taehyung?

Maybe I wasn't delusional after all, maybe Jungkook did have a pair of strong blue wings on his back, and Taehyung had even bigger ones.

My father fell down again and when he was sure that he was down, he turned around to face me.

I met the eyes of the man I had first seen a good month ago, and he still looked as dazzling as he did that one day. Only this time, he actually did look surreal.

His eyes flashed with hurt and his mouth was agape, his plump lips forming into a thick line.

But then, my eye caught something moving.

"Taehyung" I muttered, my eyes widening in fear as I pointed infront of me. "Behind you".

Greg was about to hit him on the head with a glass bottle of whiskey that he held tightly in his hands.

Taehyung turned around, shooting lighting at him and hitting him on the chest. He was pinned to the wall.

Greg lunged at him, swinging his arm and hitting him on his eyes, then he smashed his fist against his jaw.

Taehyung winced. He grabbed him by the collar, throwing him to the floor.

His wings had gone into his back once again, disappearing from human sight.

My Father got up, punching Taehyung and this time, he was the one who fell to the floor.

"Greg Stop" I ran towards him before he hit him again. He grabbed my arm. My back hit the wall.

"You don't have the right to speak to me" he said and when he was about to attack my ribcage, Taehyung got up.

He grabbed him by the back of his
t-shirt, chocking him as he pulled him to the floor.

He sat ontop of him. His fists constantly punched his face, never letting him hit back.

Greg flipped, he grabbed the bottle, pushing him off. They were both on their feet.

One swing. Dodge. Two swing. Bolt.

The whole process repeated until Taehyung had the bottom hand. He was pushed into the corner and all I could see was the sick grin on my fathers face.

He swung the bottle over his head, but Taehyung had a firm grip on it, pushing it away.

A huge flash came from his hands and shot into Gregs chest, dropping him down to the floor, unconcious. The bottle fell from his hands, smashing into millions of pieces onto the wooden floor next to him.

"Taehyung I-" I was about to talk, but he interrupted me.

"No, don't" he paused "We have to go, now".

He intertwined our fingers, pushing me out of the house and into the dark streets. There were only two lights shining onto the road, making the night almost take over our sight.

"This way" he said, looking around. He guided me into a small alleyway, the only sound was from our quick footsteps hitting against the cobbled pathway.

Once we were sure we were far enough, we stopped running.

"Taehyung" I said lowly. "A-are you okay?".

He came to a halt, slowly turning around to look at me.

"Am I okay?Are you okay?" He asked, freaking out over my question.

"Don't worry Taehyung, I'm used to this, the pain is normal" He clenched his fist and smashed it into the lamp post next to him.

I grabbed his hand, uncurling his fingers.

His eyes met mine for a split second and then they turned to look at something else.

"It's just so unfair" he shouted "How dare he touch you and hit you and call you names.,you don't deserve this kind of treatment" He looked at the floor "I mean I remember you crying in your room because you were in pain".

I caught my breath. "Wait what did you just say?" I asked him, turning my head to look at him.

He looked away.

"Nothing"

"How do you know about that?" I asked him, extremely confused.

The only person that knew about this was myself. I never really had friends, it made me too scared to make one, then lose her when she asked to come home and I objected because my father would freak out and my mother wasn't there to hold him back.

It was always too risky. That's why I never shared it with others, that's why only I knew.

Taehyung said that not only he knew, he remembered.

How can you remember something you haven't seen?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Taehyung's deep voice.

"Just forget I ever said anything" he said to me, walking next to me in silence for the rest of the way home.

I pushed the thought away, too overwhelmed to think about something that may have come out the wrong way.

With that, we arrived home.

Seriously did you not expect that?

I'm going to start writing the next chapter in a bit and it may be up now or later depending on how much I can write before I leave.

Actually actual crap but anyways.

Hope you enjoyed.

See ya.