37.Don't You Dare

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"I know Yoongi, that's not the point. We all know what he did, he is just over-exaggerating" I said, the now empty glass hanging from my slender fingers as I spoke.

Taehyung knew what he did, he couldn't change that, only, it wasn't as bad as he thought it was. It was kind of romantic, if anyone really put his head into it.

"She still might take it the wrong way. You know Aria, she will blame herself." Yoongi replied, his hand moving over his dark hair to remove a strand that had fallen over his eyes. He looked very classy, even in a simple white shirt and baggy pants he still managed to look like a rich bussiness man at his finest hour.

"That's-" There was a loud crashing noise from the top floor, and Yoongi's head whipped around, my body detaching from the soft, velvet couch in the speed of lightning. "What was that?".

Yoongi stood next to me, eyes carefully roaming every corner of the empty room. He took feather-like steps forward, silently climbing up the stairs. Once he was almost half way up, his head popped to the side, his fingers signalling for me to follow him. "Come on" He whispered, his lips shaping his inaudible words. "What are you waiting for?".

I didn't move for a while, but soon followed behind him as we reached the top floor where several loud noises were heard.

"Someone's here" Yoongi said, his palm opening straightly, stifly ordering for me to stop. He popped his head around the corner, eyes spying on whatever was behind that wall.

His breath got caught in his throat, eyes widening and body tensing up. "Demons..." He slurred silently, a worried tone to his deep voice.

I was mad, yet, I was surprised. If they wanted to attack us, they would have done it a long time ago, so why now? That day I met with the enemy, alone, on a sad rooftop, that was part of their plan. I thought about how stupid I was, to not get the fact that they were trying to find our shelter. Since that day, they hadn't taken their eyes off the pray. In this case, that was us.

Then, I remembered something, and somehow nothing else mattered.

"We need to find Namjoon, now" Seriousness and importance was dripping from my voice as I jogged to the other side of the corridor, not even caring about the fact I was being seen. I could sense Yoongi sighing loudly at my stupidity, but he came running behind me anyway.

"Slow down will you?" Yoongi shouted, struggling to catch up.

"I have to find him before they do" I bellowed, reaching the door and swinging it open. "Namjoon, come with me, now".

I was met with the tall man's bare back, his wings had completely vanished, now replaced by deep, red scars on each side of the skin under his shoulder blades. He turned around slowly, his eyes closed, a single tear running down his cheek as he slowly opened his eyes. I was met with a red colour instead of a white.

How long have you been crying hyung?

He didn't move another inch.

"Come on hyung..." I whispered softly. Thinking that maybe a comforting tone would work better on him at his now vulnerable state. "They found us".

Namjoon took a large step forward, ending up one breath away from my face.

"Let" He breathed "them" heat "Get me". His lips moved right infront of my eyes, and I was left with chills that climbed all the way up my spine.

I tensed up.

"In your dreams Joon" I rolled my eyes, and then, Yoongi popped up behind the younger, locking his hands together so he couldn't escape from him. "Take him to the hidden staircase, they won't find him there" Yoongi nodded, and I stopped him before he could leave. "And talk to him, we might need him". I gestured for him to leave, exiting the room to check up on the others.