Chapter 34- magic

"Ouch!" Frisk hissed as Alphys opened his left eye. "S-Sorry I just need to check this e-eye for a second." She turned on the dim light and looked into his eyes.

Frisk grabbed her arm as the light was beginning to sting his eye. "It's hurting even more!" Alphys turned off the light and sighed, "it doesn't look like t-this eye is bothering you but it won't b-be back to normals since it's b-badly damage due the sun." Frisk nodded and rubbed his eyes.

Frisk opened his mouth the yawn before coughing when Alphys placed a stick in his mouth. "Stop doing that while I'm yawning!" Alphys rolled her eyes and continued doing her medical procedure.

The twins grew tired of watching before running off outside to the backyard. Undyne was sparing with Chara as they were waiting for Frisk to be done being checked out. They smiled as their mother jumped high into the air and forced her body down, the knife in her hand clashed with Undyne's spear before they separated.

"Mom!" Chara paused for a moment before waving off Undyne to stop.

She get down on her knees and gave a soft smile. "What do you two need?" Frost stared at her hand before looking up excited. "Can you show us how to use magic?"

Chara thought about it before Undyne grabbed her shoulder. "Surely these punks need to know how to protect themselves, how about you let me teach them?" Chara bit the inside of her lip before sighing, "fine but don't do anything harsh!"

Undyne gave her a toothy grin and summoned out one of her spears. "Already kids follow me!"

The twins gasped and ran out to the training field. Chara went inside to get a drink but kept her eyes on the three through the window.

"Since this is your first time doing magic I need you two to summon your souls!" The twins smiled before frowning.

"How do we do that?"

Undyne tapped her chin before smiling. "Just placed your hands on your chest and think about pulling out your soul!" Cherry went first and puffed out her cheeks as she thought, Frost did the same and opened after he did.

Cherry frowns when her soul didn't pop out. Undyne chuckled as Cherry pouted, "here let me." Cherry widened her eyes as she was dragged into a battle. Her brother was next to her and they looked ahead to the grinning fish lady.

"Now if you want to summon your weapon think of your weapon and pretend I am a enemy who wants to get you for your soul!" Undyne summoned a transparent spear and charged at the kids. The twins hesitated and closed their eyes, fell to the ground and covered themselves. They felt the spear entering their body but there was no pain.

Confused, they opened their eyes and saw the spear though their chest. "Don't worry punks! This is just a ghost spear it can't hurt you."

—————————
That's all I wrote before I lost inspiration again. To be honest when I started this book I lost inspiration on the 16th chapter then picked it up before doing it again for the other chapters so I decided to discontinue.

I soon realize that this story was just going to repeat the first book and I can't find a way to turn it the other way.

Sorry.

I don't mind if someone wants to continue this story, it will be worth to see another ending then the one I tried to repeat.