Chapter 18- Uncle Azzy babysits

Frisk fixed his tie while he was waiting on Chara to get ready and finish explaining her brother what to do while they are away for a date they had set up tonight. he let out a sigh when Chara gave Asriel the list, "remember Frost will cry when he doesn't see me, so make sure you hold him in your arms so he can feel safe." Chara pushed the teddy bear into his arms, "also keep an eye on this teddy bear, Cherry tends to lose this often." Asriel rolled his eyes before giggling, "anything else mom?" Chara paused before glaring at her brother, "you can't call me that. only my babies can." she scold him.

"Dear, are you done yet?" Frisk called out, Chara turned away and nodded. "If you run out something that's on the list it's upstairs in our room." she said pointing up to her room, "Chara..." she frowns before kissing the top of her two children's forehead, "I'm coming!" Frisk grabbed Chara's hand and walked out the door. "they'll be fine dear, Asriel is your brother you can trust him."

"I know it's just the first time I'll leave them alone." Frisk turned on his car and sighed, as Chara grabbed the handle the door he moved his left hand to the buttons and locked the door. "I know you're trying to get out the car." he said as he back out of the driveway, Chara huffed as she watched the house getting smaller and smaller.
————————

"Okay the kids are still asleep and I got everything prepared." Asriel said rubbing his paws together, he took out his phone and smiled when Chara hasn't texted yet. "pretty soon she'll be texting soon." Asriel laid back against the couch and turned on the tv.

Asriel tapped his chin before getting up and putting his hand on the railing as he walked upstairs, he peek through the door and smiled at the sleeping twins. He looked down next to Cherry's crib and found out she dropped the stuff bear onto the ground, he walked closer to pick up the bear and placed it back into the crib.

As Asriel turned around he jumped when two different shades of red stared into his eyes, "geez, you scared me there Frost." he said as he ruffled his growing hair, Frost looked around and looked up at Asriel again. his eyes began watering as his mother was nowhere to be seen.

"Uh oh." Asriel mumbled.
—————————

The waiter took the menus and walked away from the married couple, Frisk grabbed Chara's hand gently and caress it slowly with his warm hand. "sorry..." she whispers, Frisk shook head, "I know how you feel, don't worry when we get finish eating we will go home immediately." Chara smiled and relax as the plate of steak was placed in front of her.

The waiter chuckled underneath her breath, she gently placed a hand on her shoulder and patted her back. "is this the first time having a child?" she asked, Chara nodded. "don't worry I was just like you when I had my first born." She gesture her head towards a chief talking to someone behind the counter, "you'll learn to get use to it." Chara nodded and the waiter left.

"You okay now?" Chara interlocked her fingers with his, "I'm alright."
————————

"I'm holding him, now what?!" Asriel panicked as Frost continued crying, he smacked his head with his free hand. "Duh! Cherry looks like Chara." But he widened his eyes in fear as the other crib was empty, and the only thing left in there was a stuff bear.

"Are you sure Chara the only thing she was losing was the bear?" Asriel thought grumpily But she shook his head and called out her name, "Cherry?!" Asriel cringed as Frost's crying grew louder, he quickly went down stairs and ran into the kitchen to grab some milk powder in the cabinets, Opening the bottle Asriel fulled the baby bottle with water and shook it around before placing it into the microwave.

He smiled when Frost stared at the bottle going in circle inside the magical heating device, When Asriel starting putting back the baby ingredients inside the cabinets he frowns when Cherry was knocking down spices onto the kitchen floor.

"Now how did you get up there?" Asriel said as he grabbed Chara's clone and held her in his other arm, once the microwave beep he took out the hot bottle and placed it on the side to cool down. He figured Cherry might be hungry so he made another one and placed the bottle in the heating device.

When both bottle were cool enough, Asriel grabbed them both and walked to the couch and relaxed. He gently placed the bottles into their mouths and smiled when they began suckling and closed their eyes in relaxation.
————————

"We're go to see my babies!" Chara sang happily as she watched the restaurant disappear behind the trees, Frisk rolled his eyes and chuckled. "What's so funny?" She glared at him, Frisk covered his mouth and took the familiar road to their place,"Just remember how you almost choked so we can go home early." Chara playfully slap his shoulders and crossed her arms like a child.

He giggled and stopped the car into their driveway, "we're home!" Chara jumped, she grabbed the handle as Frisk left hand were on the buttons. Once he unlocked the door, she ran out and grabbed the spare keys from her purse and fiddled when the lock until it clicked.

Chara smiled when the three were sleeping on the couch, It wasn't long before Frost opened his eyes and did the grabby motion with his hands towards his mother, she picked him up from her brother's arm and giggled.

She placed a kiss against his forehead and softly grabbed his small hands, "See I told you they'll be fine." Chara sighed and leaned into Frisk, "Sorry for worrying so much." Frisk shook his head,"No need, you were just like this when you were younger." Chara glared at her husband, "that's because you got hurt."

Frisk smiled and gave a small peck on her lips, "You're just the one to worry, it a mother thing."

Chara giggled and rolled her eyes, "Whatever." She replied with a smile.