Chapter 7- Office Visits

Frisk checked his watch on his arm, just a few more hours before he gets out of work. Frisk groans, his papers were not even near done and so far no one has called. He tapped his foot impatiently and clicked his pen on his desk, he looked at his watch again and glared at his phone.

What felt an internally, the office phone finally rings, he quickly picked it up and place it on his ear,

"This is the Ambassador speaking, do you have any issues or concerns that about monsters you would like to talk about?" Frisk had said this line over and over to memorize this very well, he could said this in he's asleep.

"Yes I have a issue to talk about." Frisk eyes widen as he heard the familiar voice behind the phone, "Yes? what is the issue?" He smiled when a soft giggle escape from the caller's mouth before hearing other voices shushing the caller, "The issue is my fiancé isn't home yet and I'm needing attention!" Frisk laughed before picking up his pen the piece of paper in front of him that told him to sign in the bottom line, "I'm sorry miss, but this issue is too much for me to handle today, perhaps you would like to schedule an appointment in a few minutes?" Frisk said as he checked his watch, the caller thought about it before agreeing and hung up.

Frisk chuckled to himself as he continued writing on his paperwork, once he was done Frisk opened his emails on his computer before a knock on the door caught his attention, Frisk got up and swiftly walk towards the door and opened it.

He cocked an eyebrow as he saw a delivery man covering his face with his hat, carrying a big box. "Are you Frisk Amour?" Frisk nodded, the delivery man handed him a clipboard for him to sign and grabbed it as Frisk handed it back, the delivery man moved the box in the middle of the room and left his office.

Frisk observe the box before taking out a pocket knife from his pocket and cut the clear tape off, Frisk fell back as it suddenly opened and tipped over, He clutched his shirt frighten and took a couple of deep breathes before glaring at the person who was currently laughing on the floor covered in packing peanuts.

"Chara!" Frisk shouted, Chara grins holding her giggles in as Frisk continues glaring at her before giving up and smiled at her. Frisk got closer towards Chara and tackled her down and giving a series of kisses on her cheeks, "Nooo!" Chara exclaims giggling before pushing Frisk off of her, Frisk chuckled and got up he reached a hand towards her and she took it.

"I'm trying to work Chara you're distracting me!" Frisk huffs and sat down on his office chair, crossed his arms and pouted like a child, Chara smiled and sat on his lap, she placed her hands on his cheeks and squish him together. Frisk stuck out his tongue and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Chara grabbed onto his arms and adjusted her position on him, her back was met with his chest and she relaxed her head on his shoulder. Frisk groans as the phone rings, how is he supposed to answer the phone when his fiancé is on his lap, cuddling him, ASLEEP?!

"First of all, Where were you a few HOURS ago!? second, WHY NOW!?" Frisk quietly hissed underneath his breath, he moved one his arms and reached for the phone as the chair slowly tilts to the side, once Frisk grabbed it he quickly answer it,

"Monster Ambassador speaking..." Frisk nervously grins as Chara moved a bit in her sleep, "Ambassador sir, The people who wanted to see you is here." Frisk cursed under his breath and sighed, "I could set up an appointment if your busy sir." Frisk looked at the time on his watch then on his computer, "No no, it's fine sent them here." The person hummed and hanged up.

Frisk gently shook Chara, she opened her eyes drowsily and looked up, "I have people coming for a meeting, sorry if i'll disturb you..." Chara held Frisk closer, "it's fine..." she trailed off and fell asleep again. He smiled and gave her forehead a kiss before checking his emails on his computer.
---------------

*Knock Knock Knock*

Frisk looked up as the door slowly opens, A man and a women came in, Frisk held his usual neutral face when it was about business. he gently moved Chara to his seat and stood up, he adjusted his tie and made his way towards the waiting people and held out his hand.

they took it and shook his hand, the Man was the first one to speak, "Good Afternoon Mr.Ambassador, very nice to meet you i'm Asher." Asher motion a women to come closer, he held her hand and smiled towards Frisk, "This is my wife, Rosalinda." Frisk felt uneasy towards the man and woman but gave them a fake smile which he was good at doing.

"I'm Frisk," he looks to the chair where Chara was peacefully sleeping, "This is my fiancé Chara, she currently sleeping at this moment so we have to keep the volume down a bit." Asher smiled and nodded, "When are you two getting married?" Frisk shrugged the odd feeling off his shoulder and smiled, "In May." Asher smirked which gave Frisk chills, Frisk motion them to the coffee table and sat down.

"Now what brings you here?" Frisk asked, Asher looked at his wife then at Frisk, "Well, we have a few problems where we live," Asher looked at Rosalinda then motion his head towards Frisk, she nodded and fix her posture, "The monster near our area are being violent, threatening humans, and stealing things from our neighborhood."

Frisk raised his eyebrows in shock then at the two, "Monsters would never do such a thing!" Frisk wanted to blurt out but he has to hear it from them first before he does anything, He straighten up his back and gave them a serious look, "Are you certain?" he asked, He saw Asher flinched, before Rosalinda elbow his side and gave a fake smiled.

"These people are lying." Frisk glared at them before clearing his throat, "And where do you two live?" Asher gave a nervous smile towards Rosalinda and fake cough at the silent room, she glared at him and mouth the words 'you're dead when we get outside' which made him scared.

"We live-" Frisk stood up and glared at the married couple, "If you here to tell me lies it's best you two leave now, I don't have time for you and your husband giving me excuses." Asher and Rosalinda widen their eyes and stood up quickly, "But we aren't lying the monster-!" Frisk tower over Asher, who was short than him because the monster food he has been eating added more magic and somehow did something to his growth over the years, "I said, It's best that you two leave." Frisk said, his face darkens as Rosalinda stood in front of him, "Some ambassador you are! it's best if the monsters stay underground!" Rosalinda stomps out of his office dragging her husband with her, before she slammed the door she turned around, "away from the humans!"

Frisk looked at his chair and his anger went away as Chara smiled as she huddle closer to the chair and mumbled, 'Frisk' in her sleep, Frisk turned back to the door and frowns.

"Why do I have a feeling I seen those high heels before?"