Chapter 2- Hello, sweetheart.

I was going to post this yesterday but I was getting worst from my sickness, luckily I feel better now.
————————————

Chara turned on the sink and placed the dirty dishes into the soapy water, she grabbed the sponge and started cleaning the filth off of the dishes.

Toriel was also in the kitchen but she was cooking instead of cleaning, she laid out the dough and flattened it with a wooden roller. After it was flat she gently placed it over the cinnamon and butterscotch that not baked at the moment, Toriel placed it on the oven and set the temperature in high.

"Are you done with the dishes Chara?" Toriel asked getting the clean dishes and putting them away, Chara turned off the water and dried her hands, "all done Mom!" Chara exclaims.

Toriel smiles and gently placed a paw on her shoulder, "I think you should get ready, I'm sure Frisk wouldn't want you to go on a date with him covered in bubbles." She giggled as Chara examines herself, she stuck her tongue out and ran upstairs to get ready.

Toriel smiled and sighed, just a few more months before they move out, she was going to missed them and it felt like yesterday they were all so small. (I wanted to put so badly, "and it felt like yesterday they were all attacked by two cult leaders and almost killed to death." But I knew that was wrong.)

Chara came down a few minutes later with a green dress with a golden bow on the back of her dress, she twirled around and shyly smiled at Toriel. "So... how do I look?" Toriel smiled and held her adopted daughter's cheek, "like a true princess." Chara looked bashful with that comment.

They both heard a knock on the door, excited, Chara went to opened the door, and met with a familiar goat.

"Howdy." He waved.

"Asriel! Where's frisk?" Chara asked looking behind him and made eye contact with him, Asriel nervously chuckled and avoided the contact that she was trying to connect.

"He went with Dad and Maximus to go shopping somewhere..." Chara widen her eyes in surprise, "that weird... I thought Dad was having lunch with Maximus, I wonder what's up..." Asriel sheepishly smiled and walked inside, "yeah! Weird..."

Asriel promised frisk he wouldn't tell her the surprise he's doing for their 5th anniversary, and also for the day the barrier was broken. (FYI frisk,Asriel, and Chara were in middle school but they were smart enough to skip a grade and be in highschool)

Pretty soon a car pulled up from the driveway and parked, Asgore came out with Maximus and frisk, Chara took a peek out the window and smiled when she saw frisk.

All three of them went inside and walked in the living room, frisk quickly searched around for Chara and was embraced with a heart warming hug.

Frisk looked down at the source and smiled, she truly beautiful, Chara giggled as she realized he was admiring her with his eyes, Frisk snapped out of it when he heard her giggles, he giggled as well and peck her on the lips, Chara melted into his lips and leans back.

"How was work?" She asked frisk, he replied with shrugged and moved his arms to his sides, "eh, boring as always there's nothing but population problems." He smiled.

He watched Asgore and his dad walked to the kitchen towards where Toriel possibly be while Asriel went up to his room to probably to record another video for his channel, he made a note to talk to him in a few months, Frisk turns his attention to Chara and smiled, Chara giggled softly smiled warmly in return.

"Well you are the ambassador for the monsters," Chara's smile turns into a smirk, "and I have him all to myself." She heard a couple of quiet laughs in the kitchen, she rolled her eyes and peck him on the lips again.

"Yeah, I'm yours alright!" He laughs warmly, he took her hands and smiled again, "I believe I have a date reserve for Chara dreemurr?" Frisk wiggled his eyebrows and put on his flirty smirk on. Chara snickers and looked at his lovely eyes and smiled, "I believe you do, Mr. Ambassador."

Frisk grabbed his car keys near the door and opened it, he waited for Chara to walk out first and looked behind him, Asriel gave him a thumbs up and frisk smiled in return, "Just a few more months till I pop the big question," he thought in his head and closed the door behind him.

Frisk unlocked his car and sat inside, he turned on the motor and waited till Chara was done fasten her seatbelt, he looked back as he drove slowly back not wanting to hit anything, he unreversed the car and began driving forwards to their distance, Chara singed some songs that was playing from the car's radio while frisk drove and enjoyed her voice.

He took a small peek to look at her And stuck his hand in his pocket, he felt the small box against his hand and rubbed on it, he truly cannot wait until their anniversary.