Chapter 13- Early then usual

Chara placed the oversized clothing over her head and into her body and huffed as her belly stopped the cloth's flow, she pulled the shirt down and smiled as her belly peeks out a bit. She rubbed her belly and turned around with the sounds of footstep, she playfully glares at her brother and stuck her tongue.

"Now that I'm in charge of you, From Frisk's order... relax and go to bed." She rolled her eyes as Asriel pointed to her room and shooed her away, "and I'll make you dinner and stay here until Frisk gets back from work." Asriel felt a buzz go off from his pants and took out his phone.

"And don't forget to be comfortable!!!" Chara giggled as Asriel yelled, she shook her head and walked inside her room. Immediately she spotted the note on the nightstand next to the bed, Frisk must have left it there before he left but once she got closer the only thing written was "take care!" inside a big heart and a few scribble in the corner as the ink from the pen wouldn't come out.

She smiled to herself and relax as she lay down on the warm bed, she couldn't help but smile as she feels her stomach poked as she felt a small foot kick against it. Chara yawns and bring the blanket to cover herself and fell into a deep sleep.
-----------

"Yeah... no... but where is it?" Asriel shuffled the phone closer to his floppy ears as his shoulders moved around the fridge, "Is it not in the fridge? I thought I stocked up last week..." Frisk mumbled worried, "I think you guys ran out, but don't worried I can go out to get more!" There was a brief silence before the sound of papers and pens falling onto the floor.

"Excuse me?! You know how I feel leaving Chara alone while she's pregnant, especially when she's due in a few days!" Asriel rolled his eyes and closed the fridge door, "bro, it's Valentine Day and they due in..." Asriel touched his fingers as he silently count, "in two and a half weeks." Frisk huffed and shuffled around his desk, "so how is work~?" Frisk scoffs, "You're mocking me..." that was all he said before he hanged up.

Asriel giggled and grabbed his coat, after he placed his car keys in his pocket he walked upstairs and gently knocked on the door, "Chara you asleep sis?" He sighed when there was no reply, he quickly went downstairs and grabbed a small note with a pen to write down a quick note and place it on the nightstand next to the lamp.

Asriel locked the door behind him and quickly made haste and ran to his car and warm up the engine, he looked behind him to reverse into the road and moved his stick to drive to move forward, Asriel turned the radio on and enjoyed the soft tune playing in the background as he enter the highway.

He smiled when he spotted the super market and took the left lane into the road and entered the parking lot.

Asriel smiled as he found a place to park, once he turned off the car engine Asriel got out and closed the door swiftly. He took a basket when he walked in the store and looked around, he checked the list in his phone and walked around.

While getting the supplies he need, Asriel spotted a kid staring at him in awe, Asriel waved before going to a cashier. He thank the person for his change and walked out the store to find his car, when he did Asriel opened the back door and placed in the bags and closed it.

Asriel turned in his car and drove away from the store and towards his adopt sibling's place, he had to admit their place was beautiful and he was jealous, when the car was in the driveway he grabbed the bags and locked his car. Asriel unlocked the door and closed it behind him.

He perked up his ears and froze as rough breaths and painful moans caught his attention, Asriel looked up to see Chara clutching her shirt and her eyes tightly shut. She looked up in pain and fear in her eyes, it was a sight that broke his heart, he unfroze as Chara clutched her shirt even tighter.

Asriel quickly dropped the bags on the floor (not really caring for the Now broken eggs) and supported her side, he wrapped her arms around him and grabbed his keys from his pocket.
---------
Frisk jumped as the office phone rings, he sighed when some of the papers fell, he leaned his chair back carefully and grabbed the phone before falling backwards onto the floor.

"Hello, Monster ambassador speaking." He sighed out, "Frisk?" Frisk flinched then smiled when it was Asriel.

what a relief. He need someone to talk about other things then business,

It's always about the Anti-Monster cult being sighted near the town again but for some reason by the lake this time.

"What is it Asriel?" Frisk brushed himself off and fixed his desk of scattered papers.

"So... um... Chara's water broke and she currently giving birth." Asriel nonchalantly said, Frisk froze.

"..."

"WHAT?! WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?!" Frisk immediately shot up from his chair which caused him to fall again, "ow..." Asriel chuckled silently.

"Outside the room Chara is in, in the hospital, I'm just sitting down in a chair." He sounded so relaxed, Frisk twitched his left eye and struggled to find his keys.

"WHY ARE YOU SO CALM?!" Frisk yells and struggled to get his phone onto his shoulder without dropping it later he found his keys, he burst the door open and ran past the busy people.

"I'm not the one giving birth..." Asriel mumbled, Frisk gave Asriel a growl before pushing away the business people out of the way, he didn't care for the things they yelled him.

"Whatever I'm be there soon!" Frisk hung up and slammed the door shut before turning it on and quickly backed it up and drive quickly to the hospital.