Chapter 10- The Big Day

Frisk button up his shirt, he put his black tie around his neck and tied it so it look nice, he put over his black and blue vest and button that up too. Frisk check his stubble beard and felt it as he held his chin and looked on his features. He frowns ruffled his hair gentle before grabbing on to it and whispering 'no!' to himself before letting out a low groan.

"Your fine Frisk! you look... dashing!" James chuckled as he took off his hand and scratched his blonde beard, Kyle glared at James and shakes his head, "he means you look amazing." Brendon patted Frisk on the back hard, "Cheer up! you'll won't look like that after the wedding." the guys snickers as Frisk turns red.

"You know what? leave! I don't need you guys anymore!" The guys laughed and waved bye as they closed the door, obeying Frisk's wishes.

Frisk paced around the room and he pulled his blue collar shirt to let the heat out, today was the day and he was nervous, "What if she dosen't like what i wear? what if it was tomorrow and i forgot, what if-!" Frisk was cut off with Asgore opening the door wearing a purple tuxedo with a golden color tie. Asgore smiled as he approached Frisk he placed a fluffy hand on his shoulder, "you know I can hear you from behind the door." Frisk nervously smiled and fidgets with his hands, "I'm just nervous..." Frisk mumbled under his breath but enough for Asgore to hear, Asgore gave a throaty laugh and fix Frisk suit.

"you remind me of myself when I was younger." Frisk tilted his head to the side, "really?" Asgore nodded and grabbed a brush to fix Frisk's hair, "when I was arranged to marry Toriel when I was younger I was really nervous to meet her, some people don't get to meet their fiancé before they get married and the first time I even get to meet Toriel was when the marriage was arranged." Asgore placed the brush on the table and started fixing his suit, "we only met a few more time before we got married."

Frisk looked up to him and frowns, "but I known Chara for 5 years!" Asgore chuckles, "but you know she loves you." Frisk looked down and nodded, Asgore motions him to sit down as she sat down near the windows, "remember when you and Chara were younger?" Frisk nodded recalling the memories when they were both younger, "did you also remember when you two split apart you both get emotionally unstable?" Frisk nodded again, "you know how much it hurts when you split apart and when you two get together you hug each other like the world going to end?" Frisk opened his mouth then closed it, "What are you applying here?"

"you both love each other I don't see why you should be so nervous." Frisk sighed then smiled, "Thanks Asgore." Asgore smiled and opened the door as he walked out, "you should come along, you need to get ready." Fisk nodded and ran behind Asgore as he caught up. -------------------

"You're almost done Chara we just need a few more minutes to check anything wrong with the dress." Toriel said as she grabbed her sewing kit just in case, Chara twirled around and stared at the mirror, she tapped her cheek and frowns, "I don't really see what's wrong." Toriel nodded, "but you always have to make sure if everything is wrong, so it's best to double check."

"When you throw the flowers make sure you throw them to me!" isabelle told Chara as she whispers to her ear, Precious stood next to her, "whatever she says ignore it and give it to me!" Chara giggled as the two glared at each other, Phoebe adjusted her glasses and looked up from her book, "there's a 50/50 chance that one of you will get it, unless of course Mettation will grabbed it." the two stopped and gasped before running out the room, Phoebe followed behind and closed the door. Chara giggled and couldn't help but find the two childish.

Alphys examine Chara before looking at Toriel, "everything looks good." Toriel smiled then walked out, Chara tapped her shoes impatiently and looked around for something to do while she was waiting. Alphys caught on on her actions and smiled, Chara stared at Alphys hands as she hands her a piece of paper. she took it confused before smiling, "you kept the list?" Alphys nodded and pulled out multi folder papers that were wrinkled, "Frisk threw these all over the floor just thinking of romantic date before throwing them out because they were, as he says, 'chessy'."