Chapter 29- going back home

"Oh! Oh! Dad look at that one!" Cherry pointed a firework that exploded into a monster. "It's so coooool! How do they do that?" Frisk shrugged, "maybe they use magic!" The twins gasped and looked up in awe.

Chara rolled her eyes and leaned on Frisk's shoulder. Frisk wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to his body. "When we get back to the hotel we have to get our stuff ready..." Frisk nodded, "I'm glad we got to see the fireworks one more time before we leave..." Chara hummed before staring at the sky that exploded with colors.

"What did the final event look like?" Frisk tapped his chin before humming, "I believe they were going to do both symbols to represent both species." Chara suddenly giggled, "What? What's so funny?" Chara shook her head. "Just remembered the time you told me about seeing the determination kingdom symbol."

Frisk pouted, "like me guess?" Chara giggled, "you were so nervous!" Frisk let out a deep sigh before gently grabbing her chin, "but you didn't forget what happened afterwards right?" Now it was Chara's turn to pout. "Don't use this as a excuse to flirt with me!"

Frisk shook his head, "no, but it's a excuse to kiss you." Chara was about to say something until Frisk placed his lips on hers.

Both of the twins were enjoying the fireworks before they turned around, "ewwww! Gross!"

The couple stopped and glared at their kids, "one day you two are going to fall in love with other people and get all lovey dovey." Frisk nodded. "It's going to happen one day!"

Cherry shook her head,"not me! I'm going to stay single and it's going to stay that way, right Frost?" Frost nodded, "I'm not going to fall in love!"

Frisk and Chara eyed each other before smirking, they what they told each other when they were younger but they fell in love as soon as they met. "How much you're betting that we're going to become grandparents?" Frisk thought about it before smirking back, "I'm betting 50 bucks, what about you?" Chara nodded, "50 bucks it is then!"

"Mom, Dad!!!" The twins whines.
———————————

"Did you like the fireworks?" Frisk asked, Chara nodded before pushing her seat a little back. "They were beautiful..." Frisk smirked, "Not as beautiful as you." Chara smiled, "I fell for that one." Frisk let out a deep chuckle.

Frisk leaned back in his chair as the lights turn red. "How are the twins?" Chara look back and smiled, "sleeping soundly." Frisk nodded, "it is late at night and near midnight."

Chara sighed and grabbed Frisk's hand, "I had fun." Frisk pulled Chara's hand closer to him and kissed the back of her hand. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." Chara giggled, "I'm pretty sure the kids enjoyed it more than us..." Frisk smiled.

He grabbed the wheel as the lights turns green and began driving again. They were passing traffic and entering into the forest, Frisk followed the dirt path before parking right in front of their house.

"I'm going to carry the twins into their room, you go ahead and get some sleep." Chara yawns before nodding. Frisk got out of the car and opened the back door to pick up his children. The two were sound asleep and cuddled into Frisk's shirt. He closed the back door and locked his car before walking up to the front of the house.

Chara opened the front door for Frisk before locking it and heading up to her room. Frisk silently opened the door next to their room and softly placed down his children in different beds. He covered them both up with their blankets and plug in their nightlights.

Frisk smiled before closing the door and slowly walked into his room where Chara was already laying down and in her pajamas. He took of his clothes and got dressed into his pajamas before slipping underneath the covers and smiled when Chara snuggled up to his chest.

"Good night, Chara." Chara smiled and gave him a small kiss on his lips. "Good night, Frisk." Frisk pulled Chara Closer and closed his eyes.

He let out a long sigh before the relaxation could take over his body.