Chapter 25- Monster Land

"All of it Frisk." Frisk crossed his arms. "But That was all of it!" Chara eyed the cabinet next to his desk. He looked over before opening one of them."Oh. I thought you looked here already."

Chara was taking all of the Anti-Monsters reports that Frisk kept in his office, because she didn't trust him anymore with 'embassy work' so Frisk is taking two weeks off. Frisk is repaying Chara by taking her to place where the whole family could go. But she took away to computer as well.

Frisk looked down when someone grabbed his left leg. "What are you doing here?" He asked chuckling quietly. "Exploring!" Cherry giggled. He looked to his right leg with someone else joined in. "Me too!"

It's been about 5 years since he was caught by the twins sneaking out to do 'ambassador work' at night. He remembered the twins hiding behind Chara's legs while giggling. Those tattletales.

Frisk widened as he noticed he was stuck."Chaaara, they got me captive." Frisk whines. Chara giggled then smirked. "Good! Now keep your father still while I clean up his work." Frisk crossed his arms and grumbled.

She was now cleaning this up when he was caught again recently.

He took out his phone and continued his information into a website.

"How long you want to stay?" Chara looked over to the twins. "How long do you want to stay at Monster Land?" The twins gasped, "We're going to monster land?!" Frisk glared at his wife. "We weren't supposed to tell them until we go!" Chara giggled.

"I want to be there forever!" Cherry gleamed, Frost shook his head. "But we still got school for grandma Tori!" Cherry covered her mouth. "That's right!" Chara squats down and smiled, "I told grandma Toriel that you can have two weeks off because of your father."

The twins grins, "Thanks Dad, for getting in trouble!" Frisk mumbled something beneath his breath and filled out the form.

"We'll be going tomorrow, for one week and five days!" Frisk winced when his legs became numb. "Dear?" He smiled. Chara rolled her eyes, "children, please let go of your father's legs."

"Okay!"
———————————

"We're going to have so much fun! Oh, Mom can we get a big berry!" Chara giggled, "do you mean bear?" Cherry grew confused, "I said that didn't I?"

"Heh, you call you bear 'berry' because they eat berries." Cherry glared at him, "well look at the boy who is eating fruit snacks!" Frost stopped munching on his fruit snacks then glared at her. "Well, these are good!"

Frisk lend back to his chair as traffic was going slowly. "I'm about to kill everyone in this highway." Chara looked at him with unamused face. "Of course I can't do that." Cherry popped her head next to Frisk's. "Dad, What's kill?" Frisk looked over to Chara and frowns,"What you mother wants to do to me right now."

Chara giggled and held his hand, "that's not true." Frisk raised his eyebrows up, "You have that look in your eyes when I told you I ate all of your chocolate when we were teenagers."

"Oh! Dad you never told us how you two met!" Frisk looked confused, "I didn't?" Chara shook her head, "you only told them how you proposed to me." Frisk's foot slowly pushed the acceleration and hummed."I mean, I can tell you the whole story of the underground. That's where we fell in love and got together."

"But didn't you say you didn't technically meet Mom until Saving her from that evil monster?" Frisk turned right and enter a highway towards a big castle."Evil monster? I saved her from a mysterious beast after being done with my... tantrum."

Frisk rolled down his window and handed the person behind the booth four tickets. "Have a wonderful time at Monster Land!" Chara shook her head, "I swear Asgore needs to come up with better names."
———————————

"We're here!" Chara cheered with her children. Frisk gave a man their luggage and help him get it on to a cart.

"Come on! We need to go to the hotel first!" Chara nodded and grabbed both of her children's hands. They walked up to a hotel named 'Fort for knights' and walked into a lobby with knights on the each side for the red carpet.

Frisk walked up to the front desk and talked with the lady with Chara next to him.

Cherry and Frost looked around and smiled widely. Cherry gasped when he was knock over to the ground. She looked back to see a boy laughing.

"If it isn't the monster lover and his sister." Frost got up with the help of his sister and glared at the boy. "Jake." Jake crossed his arms and wrapped his arm around Cherry's neck, "how are you doing, love?" Cherry scoffed and pushed jake's arm off of her. "Don't touch me!"

Jake chuckled, "Aw can't get enough of me?"

"Excuse me?"

Jake looked up and widened his eyes in fear.

"Am I interrupting something?" Frisk glared at the small boy. The twins hid behind his legs and smirked. "Listen here, boy. If you don't keep away from my kids I will make your life a living nightmare." Jake's face were full of tears and ran away.

"Thanks dad!" Frisk nodded and smiled, "Are you okay?" Cherry nodded along with Frost.

Frisk pushes them towards Chara and chuckled, "Well, hurry up to your mother. She waiting for you to pick your beds." Frost softly pushed Cherry and ran towards his mother.

Frisk smiled before frowning when his shoulder was tapped on.

"Were you the one threatening my son?" The voice was harsh but familiar. Frisk looked back and immediately gritted his teeth.

"Oh. It's you."

"Oh my, you certainly grow over the years."

The women smirked at him and placed her hands on his chest. "Will if it isn't middle school all over again, hmm?"

"Isn't That right Frisk?"

"Don't touch me, Rachel."