Chapter 1- Finding the right one

Years past by, seasons change and new things were happening everyday.

Especially the school year, it was the last year the three teenagers were going to graduate just in a couple of month they will be free of school and become adults.

Right now Frisk was gently rubbing his peach fuzz under his chin, reminds him of that time Chara asked if he could grow it out just like Asgore's so she could braid it. He still thinking about it.

Frisk was looking over at the different rings, he needed it perfect, maybe he should have tell his dad, he stuck his hand into his pocket and took out his phone.

He searched at his contact list and click on the call button, he placed it next to his ear and heard it ring, a few seconds it stopped.

"Hello?" The caller from the other side said.

"Dad?" Frisk questioned, he hope it was the voicemail his dad set on his phone, he remembered when he called him once and he wasn't there to pick it up and frisk was left chatting with his voicemail, he still can't get over it.

"Oh! Hello frisk! What do you need?" His Dad said in excitement, he hasn't seen him in a few weeks maybe he should visit often.

"Hey Dad, can you come over to the mall and help me out?" The helper from the other side of the counter and asked if he needed help, Frisk shook his head and went back to his phone.

"Oh sure! I'll be there in a couple of minutes, I just have to do somethings first." Frisk heard some metal lightly banging into each other and heard something else close.

"Alright, I'll be waiting near the jewelry store." Frisk heard some giggling from the other side, before his father cleared his throat, "Alright, I'll see you soon." He then hanged up, walked outside the store and waited.

After a few minutes he saw his father approaching, he looked just like him only he doesn't have two different color eyes, scars, and his hot looks.

What caught him off guard with a huge goat monster walking next to him, what is he doing here?

"Asgore? What are you doing here?" Frisk tilted his head to the side, Asgore chuckled and walked up to frisk next to his father.

"Well, Maximus invited me for lunch until you called him, he told me you were at the mall next to a jewelry store and well..." Asgore smiled along with Maximus, "we both knew what was up," frisk blushed from embarrassment and scratched his head sheepishly.

"When were you planning to ask?" Asgore asked curiously, he knew his daughter will be happy getting married with the man she loves.

They did also everything together, and marriage? That would make her so happy.

"Since our 5th anniversary is a few months after our graduation and also the anniversary the barrier been broken, I been planning for a while now..." Maximus grins widely and make eye contact with Asgore, "well then I know a man who can get you what you need, I should know, he made most of the things I have today."

Asgore motions frisk to follow, they walked towards the parking lot and towards his car.

Asriel dropped frisk off and went out exploring to the game store for his UnderTube channel, frisk knew he was going to be there for a while so he left a message that he was going somewhere else.

Asriel should really get a job other than stay in his room playing games and eating chips.

Frisk thoughts were cut off with Asgore turning on his car, frisk sat in the back seat and put on his seat belt.

Throughout the whole drive Asgore and Maximus spent the minutes by talking about what was happening now and then, frisk got a few messages from Chara he spent his minutes by texting her back, maybe a little flirting while they talked.

Asgore stopped in front of a Dark blue building, actually this reminds him of waterfalls, frisk opened the car door and closed it, Asgore seems happy about this place.

Frisk walked into the dim light building, the whole inside glowing from the rocks in the ceiling and the walls, it looked like stars but you can clearly see the shining rocks.

"Woah..." Frisk mumbles in amusement, "Very breathtaking, an old friend of mine made this as soon as he got to the surface." Asgore chuckled as frisk's expression.

Frisk heard soft but heavy steps walking towards them, when frisk turned around he was met with an old turtle behind the counter.

"Now I thought my ears were fooling with me, Wa ha ha! guess not eh?" The old turtle chuckled, he was old but he was still on two legs, the old turtle walked around the counter and make his way to the king.

"Gerson! It has been too long, old pal!" Asgore smiled warmly as he walked up to gerson, "how have you been?" The goat king asked.

"Very well, it I do ask myself, but overall everythin' going great." Gerson looked behind Asgore and smiled, "well if it isn't the monster ambassador and what seems to be his father, what brings y'all to my humble shop?"

Asgore gently placed a paw behind frisk's back and pushed him towards Gerson, "Frisk here wants to find a ring perfect for Chara, we came to see if you have anything just right for her."

Gerson placed a hand under his chin, "What type of ring?" Gerson looked at frisk's expression and noticed the embarrassment from his blushing, "I read the kiddo loud and clear, engagement rings, right?" Frisk was caught of guard from his correct guess, nonetheless he nodded.

"proposing the princess, I assume." Gerson smirked and made his way towards the counter and opened A secret compartment underneath, he took out a small black box and opened it up to show Frisk.

Frisk looked at the ring with amazement, the golden ring holds a red heart gem in the middle, inside the ring had a word carved "Love."

Frisk looked over his shoulder and looked straight at Asgore, "Did you plan this?" Asgore nervously chuckled and smiled sheepishly, "Tori was in this as well, she claimed it would happen one day."

Frisk raised an eyebrow in amusement, she was right about that, she could read him like a book, frisk turned around and smiled towards Gerson.

"This will be perfect, Gerson!" Gerson smiled and chuckled softly, "this is only the Prototype, I'll make the real ones and have it wrapped up ready just for you and the princess." Frisk smiled and nodded as he felt and hand placed onto his shoulders.

Asgore and Maximus smiled as they know what the future holds for the two determined couple.

————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter.

See y'all later!