Chapter 23- A day with Grandma Tori

"Are you sure you'll be fine by yourself with the twins?" Toriel nodded, she picked up the twins from Chara's arms. "Oh please dear, this is not the first time taking care of a child." Chara shook her hand, "but this is a baby." Toriel giggled, "I had a child before Chara. I can take care of this."

Chara sighed before picking up a stack of paper. "I'll be back, I can't believe Frisk left his paperwork at home. Again." Chara grumbled. Toriel giggled and gave her adopted daughter a little nudge, "well then, you don't want to keep him waiting."

Chara waved the three goodbye before running out of the house.

"Now then, you two haven't ate yet." Toriel walked into the kitchen and placed the twins in separated chairs, "Now, I know I still have some leftover from last time." Toriel mumbled.

Cherry looked over the area before struggle to get out of her seat, Frost glance at his sister before doing the same thing. Cherry manage to get down and began crawling towards the living room. Frost noticed that Cherry was gone and started trying even harder to get down, he manage to get down by falling down but luckily laying on a fuzzy rug.

Toriel turned around and spotted Frost making a getaway to the living room. She giggled and picked up the runaway before looking around for the other twin, "Now where is your sister." Frost waved his hands towards the next door, he wanted to leave this women's arm and return to his mother.

Meanwhile Cherry made it to the window and peeked around, she frowns when no one was around but another goat monster in the garden. She grew curious and tapped on the window, the monster turned around before chuckled. Cherry grew confused and felt herself being lifted from the ground.

She glance towards her brother and he frowns, "Broo!" Cherry whines, "Sowwy..." Frost mumbled. Toriel giggled, "Now let's eat!" Cherry and Frost pouted.
——————————

Toriel grabbed another card and turned it over, "Now, what color is this?" Both babies brighten up when they saw the color green, "I can tell you already know who wears this color." Asgore came in the living room and sat down next to Toriel, "What are you doing tori?" He asked.

"Just teaching them colors and shapes." Asgore hummed, Toriel stood up and dusted off her clothing, "you don't mind watching them as I cook for dinner?" Asgore nodded, "I'll just wait here until you get back."

Toriel pecked his cheek and ran into the kitchen quickly. Asgore turned around when his ears were pulled, "golly, don't you like to pull things." Frost pulled a little bit more before his hands were taken off the fluffy ears.

Cherry glared at the goat man and pointed at him, "no mama!" Asgore softly smiled, "what?" Cherry attack his stomach with her weak punches, "hmm, this reminds me of Undyne when she was younger..." Cherry  got tired and yawns. Frost seem to crawled near her and hugged her, obviously joining in for the nap.

Asgore perked up when ringing was heard from the kitchen, "Hello?" He Heard Toriel answer, he quietly huffed when he was stuck with two babies in his lap, "What's wrong with Frisk?" Toriel soon giggled before it turned into laughter, "oh, really now?" Asgore pounder What was happening.

"And What is the symptoms?" Toriel placed down a pan and slid the food into a plates gently, "I'm sure flirting is normal for Frisk." Asgore giggles when Chara was set on speaker, obviously Toriel wanted Asgore to hear.

"Mom! You know how he gets when he's sick!" Chara whines, she gasped for a moment before quick breaths was heard.

"get off of me Frisk!"

"Come on! Just one kiss!"

"Noooo!"

"Chara!"

"Frisk!"

"Mom, I'm going to deal with this now."

——————————

"I can't believe your sick..." Chara said, shaking her head as he chuckled. "I'm not that sick." Frisk paused for a moment to sneeze before wrapping his arms around Chara's waist.

Chara quickly got out of his grip, "oh no, I'm never letting you near me until after you explain how long you were ill." Frisk pouted. He cupped her cheeks and was leaning in to kiss her lip before she moved, he planted his lips on her jaw before frowning. He let out a deep hum from his throat and began kissing more downwards.

"Ack! No! Mom!" Chara cried for help, Frisk huffed when he was separated from his wife.

Toriel giggled and held tight of the nausea human,"I'm fiiiiine!" Frisk covered his mouth and coughed, he was dragged into the kitchen where the medication was held and forced to take a spoonful of liquid syrup for his health.

Chara went to the kitchen and stay away from a safe distance, she hid behind her children and glared at Frisk. "I heard from your co-workers you were like this before you even entered in building." Frisk shrugged,

"I'm fine. I don't even know what you're talking about."

"I was told you were flirting with other people."

Frisk froze before laughing nervously, "Those are just Lies and slanders!" Chara cocked an eyebrow, "then what is this?" Chara took out his phone and showed a text message to Asriel, "did you sent off a bomb in my head?because you just blew my mind." Frisk turned away and huffed.

"You didn't answer my texts while I sent a few." Chara glared at him, "a few? Is 59 message a few!?"

Chara sighed when her phone buzzed.

"60!" He giggled.