Chapter 5- Happy Anniversary!

This beautiful work was drawn by Chedoos
Beautiful art as always UWU
-------------

Chara held Frisk hands and smiled at him, "I can't believe it's the 5th year anniversary the monsters were free!" Chara exclaims, Frisk nuzzled his cheek against hers and smirked, "And don't forget about our 5th anniversary when we started dating." Chara smiled and looked into his lovely eyes, "of course I wouldn't forget!"

The gang around the table laughed and smiled at each other, "If it wasn't for this punk who freed us we wouldn't be here!!" Undyne ruffled Frisk's hair, "U-Undyne I have a thing going on here!" Frisk whines as he fixed his for once tidy hair, Asgore smiled before he received a tap on his shoulder, the monster whispers into his ear before Asgore nodded and smiled.

"Thanks you." The monster nodded and walked away, Asgore got up and made his way to the main stage where people were setting up the mic, once they were done Asgore tapped on it and cleared his throat as the lights in the room began to dim down.

Asgore smiled and raised his glass of whine up in the air,

"I would like to announce a toast, for years monsters were trapped under the mountain called Mt.Ebott after the terrible war the two species Man and monsters had, but now years later our savior," Frisk felt a spotlight on him as Asgore pointed towards him, "Frisk has freed us all by breaking the barrier along with the company of his partner, Chara. We all give him our many thanks as we are all glad we are free," Asgore raised his glass on whine and smiled, "For our first 5 years of freedom!"

Both monsters and humans raised their glass and cheered, "Now then let's the celebration begin!" Asgore exclaims joyfully as he turned off the microphone and walked off the stage. Monsters and humans began laughing and cheering as they celebrate their 5th year of freedom on the surface.

Frisk softly clanked his glass against Chara's and they both slowly sipped their drink together, the celebration went on for hour, it was a couple minutes before midnight and Undyne signals frisk as she got up with her girlfriend and motion Chara towards them as they walked away.

Frisk sighed and placed his hand inside his pocket and felt the square box, Asgore came up behind him and gently placed his hand on his shoulder, he smiled at him and felt another hand on his other shoulder, his father smiled at him and nodded, the gang around the table smiled at him.

"We all believe in you, Frisk!" They all said, Frisk stood up and smiled at them, "Thanks guys." Toriel gently pushed him towards the small group of girls and smiled, "You mustn't keep her waiting." She giggled, Frisk smiled and gulps before sighing, he inhaled before exhaling as he walked towards Chara who was currently laughing with Undyne and Alphys.

He tapped her shoulder and she smiled as she turned around, "hi Frisk!" She greeted before giving him a kiss on his cheek, he felt his anxiousness fade away, Frisk took a quick glance over at the couple, they both gave him thumb up with Undyne mouthed the words "good luck."

Frisk scratches his head and held a sheepish grin, "I need to talk to you about something." Chara looked behind her and the two nodded, she smiled and grabbed his hand.

While Frisk was walking towards the exit he could see the monsters and humans around giving him smiles and giving him luck, as soon he was outside he went to his car and took out his keys and unlocked it.

Once Chara hopped and buckled herself she grabbed his unoccupied hand and gently grasped it, Frisk back out of the parking lot and started driving towards the big mountain called Mt.Ebbot.

This is were their relationship began and were they met, They both was supposed to end their life in the mountain but pretty soon every thing was in set and their journey continues. If it wasn't for Chara the monsters wouldn't be free or perhaps alive, if she couldn't control the beast inside of him, he wouldn't known what would happen next. Frisk heard Chara gasped when she noticed where they were heading, he smiled when she looked towards him and gave him a excited smile.

Frisk pulled up at a opening and parked his car, Chara quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and jumped out of the car as soon as he unlocked it, he got out and closed his door before locking it and grabbed Chara's small cold hands with his warm hands.

They began walking up the trail where the barrier once was, Chara pointed at it while jumped and dragged him inside, he chuckled when she looked around the place as they walked.

When they made in Hotlands he pointed at the boat that was waiting for them, the river person looked over and turned towards them.

"Tra la la~ memories are great, but today's memories will be even Better." The river person sings as the boat grew legs and ran towards snowdin, once Frisk and Chara were there they waved goodbye and made their way passed the small humble town.

Frisk smiled when they made it towards the ruins doors and pushed it opened, they passed the puzzles the ruins had and made it where it all began.

Chara gasped and giggled, she stood in the middle of the patches of flowers where they first met and smiled at the Journey they made together, "Frisk brings some much memories!" She smiled and giggled.

She felt the atmosphere feel tense, "Frisk?" Chara asked turning around before covering her mouth and her eyes beginning to tear up.

Frisk smiled at her on one his knees with a black small box with a ring, it was shining brightly as the moonlight shined against it from the hole above.

"Would you make me
the happiest man on earth
and
Marry me?"