Chapter 6- Wedding supplies begin!

This was rush because I'm slowly falling into writers block
————————————

"Hmm..." Toriel scratched her chin and looked at the different color dresses on display. Chara sighed and laid her eyes on the one she liked, "But Mom I said I like this one!" She wines while pointing at a green dress, it was a beautiful light green with a golden silk bow through the middle, it practically shine through the lights from the building. The threads were also golden and had patterns of small flowers on the edges of the upper chest and the bottom of the dress, but she couldn't help but be embarrassed on how the dress exposes the shoulders.

"I know Chara, but you should pick a few before making your final decision." Chara frowns and prop her chin on her hands, she never thought getting things ready for a wedding could be... boring? No, more like slow.

Alphys came from behind and gave her a nervous smile, "Don't worry Chara! I'm sure it won't be long until we're done picking dresses." Chara glance at her mother then at Alphys, "it's my mother." She stated.

Toriel walked up to her a few hours later and smiled, "since your So sure about the dress I already asked for your size." Chara laid down on the bench and sighed, "finally!" Toriel giggled and handed Chara her dress, she took it quickly and walked into the changing room.

A few minutes Chara pop out her head from the curtains, "Mom I need help..." Toriel giggled and walked inside the room with her, Alphys gasped when they both got out of the changing room, Chara giggled and twirled around with her arms out. "What to you think?" Alphys smiled and jumped up, "you look like from an anime!" Chara smiled and jumped when Undyne came in.

"Is the punk done?" Undyne asked irritated, Alphys turned to her and frowns, "U-Undyne What's w-wrong?" Undyne held out Chara's phone which was ringing, Chara smirked and grab her phone and answer the ringing phone.

"I'm telling you it doesn't fit!" She heard frisk as she put it in speaker, she muted herself and giggled, the others looked at her confused, "Frisk accidentally called my phone and he doesn't even know it." Chara smiled as she heard a loud thump.

"Frisk! At least tried this one!"

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

"FRISK!!"

"ASRIEL!!!"

"Purple will suit you just—"

"I had enough of seeing purple! I want blue!"

"Boys! Please keep the voices down!" Asgore interrupts, loud laughing can be heard in the background.

"Dad! Do something! Tell him!"

"Now, Now, no need to tackle each other."

"I want to be comfortable with the color I'm wearing! I bet you Chara gets to choose her color!"

She unmuted her phone and laughed, "we can all hear you." There was a big silence before Frisk broke it, "Tell me Chara! Did you get to choose your color?! Are you comfortable?!" Chara giggled and smiled, "Yes Frisk." She giggled even more when she heard a 'Told you so!' And a loud groan afterward.

"Anyway I gonna hang up so you girls can't heard our... eh... our very loud Conversation!" Frisk announced, the women and the gentleman laughed, "I'll pick you up till 9, Sweetheart!" before hanged up Asriel interrupts,

"Now about that purple vest."
"You son of a—"

The call ended.

"Welp that was very entertaining." Chara laughed, she went into the changing room and changed out off the dress and into her normal clothing. She handed the dress to her mother and smiled, Toriel took it the front and talked with the tailor who made the uniform.

——————————————

"Then Asriel tackled me down trying to force me to wear the vest! at the end we ended up picking the one I liked..." Chara giggled and held his hand that was unoccupied at the moment, "Do you think he'll do that again when we're picking the color scheme for the wedding?" Frisk asked as he turned and parked at a big homey building, "I'm pretty sure Asriel won't tackle you down for a color." She giggled,"I know he wants the best for you since, after all you're getting married to me! But can he like tone down the brother level and go back to my best friend level." Chara jumped out of the car and held Frisk's hand as he got out and locked it.

"It's Asriel what are you going to do?" Frisk knocked at the door and shrugged,"Eh, you're right." The door opened right away and the two were embraced in a big hug, "Hi, mettaton! G-Good to see you to!" Chara said as she struggled to breath, mettaton quickly let goes of the hug and gave them a huge smile, "Darlings! Are you here for dear mettaton to plan your wedding?" Mettaton said, posing dramatically as Random spotlights appeared from the bushes near the door.

"No, we're here to ask you if—"
"Of course I'll be the Priest!"
"No, we're asking if you could entertain after the wedding and book us in MTT Resort."

Mettaton pouted before grew his smile again, "I get it saving the best for last!" Chara rolled her eyes and shook her head while smiling, "but I would love to entertain for you all!" Frisk smiled, "Great now if you excuse us we have to pick a cake from muffet's bakery." Frisk and Chara waved goodbye as they got in their car and drove off.

—————————————

Chara stared at awe at the cakes and smiled at the different chocolate cakes, "look Frisk this is a extreme chocolate cake!" She exclaims excitedly while pointing at it. Frisk stood behind and giggled at her childish actions.

"So the flavor is obviously chocolate~" Muffet giggled, Frisk turned to her and smiled, "And pretty sure Chara wants it huge." Muffet smirked at him, "of course the bigger it is~" Frisk began to reach for his wallet, "the more money it is~" she smiled as he handed her his credit card.

"What would you like the color to be dearest~?" Chara barged in as Frisk open his mouth to speak, "green and blue! With yellow and magenta for the words!" Frisk smiled and nodded, muffet smirked and made her way to the cashier and placed in the order down.

"Also can I get a chocolate spider donut before we leave?" Muffet looked up and grin, Frisk sighed and nodded. Chara gleams and gave Frisk a hug, he giggled and grabbed the donut muffet handed him and gave it to Chara.

Frisk and Chara walked out and waved, muffet gave a heartwarming smiled and waved goodbye.

—————————————

"So who's taking the photos for us?" Chara asked while her mouth was covered in donut crumbs, Frisk reached to grabbed some napkins from the glove compartment and handed it to Chara, "Toriel said she wanted to take the photo when mettaton asked to do it, she knew mettaton would go overboard with the picture so she's doing it herself." Chara wiped her face and smiled, she held his hand making him freeze for a moment and looked away from the view of the highway for the moment before looking back to avoid eye contact.

"I swear to god Chara! I'm driving!" But she ignores him and giggled. he shivered when she drew imaginary shapes on his chest, Frisk turned around the corner and spotted their place that they were staying together. They both decided they would move out to a 4 room house with a perfect view of Mt. Ebott and a great view of the neighborhood around them, Frisk breath hitched as Chara drew circles on his thighs and giggled as he grabbed her wrist.

"Can you at least not do it while I'm driving?" Chara smirked, "Where is the fun in that?" Frisk playfully glared at her and parked his car, he got out and locked the car while Chara was still in and laughed as he walked towards his homeall while Chara was banging in the window.