Chapter 21

Melina's POV

His lips got dangerously close to mine, but honestly, I didn't care.

Nash licked his lips as they were centimeters away. With a deep breath, I finally connected our lips, which sent electricity and little tingles throughout my entire body. I smiled into the kiss, and it was finally deepened.

Before we could continue, a very high pitched voice interrupted us.

"Nobody wants to see you two making out! This is a kid friendly place, not freaking porno!" some chubby kid with red hair and freckles shouted, causing us to pull apart. My cheeks were then red as a tomato.

"Sorry," Nash muttered.

**

The rest of the night was us going on all kinds of rides, and him of course insisting on winning me tons of stuffed animals even though I told him he didn't have to. We skateboarded home, and once we reached the house, we both walked in with smiles plastered on our faces.

"We're home!" I shouted, and came running everyone, including my parents.

But, there was something.. Odd?

Nobody was smiling, and even if they were, it was faked. My heart dropped, knowing something was wrong. When my mom walked up to me, she wrapped me in her arms and whispered an "I'm sorry."

Me being confused was a total understatement. I was beyond confused.

"Mom, Dad, w-what's going on?" my lip trembled, seeing that everyone didn't look too happy. They attempted, for the two happy teenagers that just came home from the best date ever, but you could tell their happiness was forced.

Before my dad could say anything, my mom nudged him in the shoulder and faked a smile at me. "Nothing, just go up to your room, it's already midnight, we'll talk about this later," she insisted, pushing me up the stairs.

Reluctantly, I sadly walked up the staircase and walked to my room. I turned around with a sad face and stared at everyone who looked so upset.

"Tell me, please. What is happening?" I begged, desperately hoping I would have a chance at them telling me before the next day.

I could never sleep knowing something bad was happening.

Mom and Dad gave me a hug, while the rest of the boys, plus Addy and Jessica, just gave me sad smiles, knowing they couldn't do anything.

"It's time for you to go to bed, tomorrow, Sweetheart."

I slowly nodded. I knew they weren't going to tell me that night, so it was no use at all.

I didn't bother to take off my make-up, or even put on comfier clothes, I sadly walked to my bed, got underneath the covers, and shut my eyes, hoping the next day would come quickly.

**

Wey hey! What's going on???????????????? :O lul whet

so the end is coming soon, two or three more chapters!!!!!!!!1111qknrghubgfurgnb

sorry

okay kind of a suckish chapter, but it's also important. PLEASE comment and vote, it means the world to me and it encourages me to write more! Comments make my day tbh.

comment what you think happened ;))