Chapter 04

(Re-Written Version)

I was in my room, blasting my favorite band, Arctic Monkeys, re-blogging on Tumblr, and drinking a red slushie  as Cameron walked in my room out of no-where and literally pounced on my bed, causing it to sink. I stared at him, cleary annoyed. "What do you want?" 

Cameron just shrugged. I took a drink of my slush and then he said the words that made my heart stop, "Just thought you should know Nash and his brother are staying here for the summer."

My eyes grew wide in horror as I choked on the slushie. "W-WHAT?" I coughed, still staring at him. This could not be happening. No, it couldn't be, why here? And why Nash? Out of all people, him?

Cameron sighed. "Nash's mom and dad are going to Paris in the summer for business crap, and they only trust our parents. And he of course has to take Hayes."

My jaw dropped. No, no, no, no! He can't! Hayes isn't that bad, but Nash?! I couldn't stand him! "B-but why?" I whined, my heart thudding. I couldn't handle three teenage boys in the same house as me for an entire summer! 

"Calm down, you won't die."

"I might!" I potested with a serious look on my face.

Cameron rolled his eyes and then started to walk to the door.

Fuck my life.